Eminence Organic Probiotic Cleanser reviews

Brand: Eminence Organic

Eminence Organic Probiotic Cleanser

Cucumber Juice, Willow Bark Extract, Sweet Almond Milk, Yogurt, Lactic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin , Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tea Tree Oil, Menthol.

Eminence Organic Probiotic Cleanser

God SEND!! Where have u been all my life!?
Reviewed on August 10, 2016

God send! Gentle, effective, love this product. After all the harsh prescriptions, my face feels great, not sore or dry!

Part of my Night Regime
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

I use this as part of my night regime before I got to bed. It removes a lot of the yucky stuff on your face from the day, like oil, dirt, and make-up. Your skin literally feels clean afterwards. I still use a toner to help with any areas I might of missed while cleansing. It's definitely worth the $25. It can be trickier to find, but the eminence website usually has lists of salons that carry their product in the city you live in.

$$$ but worth it!
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

This is one of those elusive cleansers that really does remove makeup and oil without over drying, unlike any other product that's ever advertised that. Pores unclog with ease, texture is clean and fresh, and toned. It has a delicate, daisy-like smell to it. I like it even more than the amazing Effaclear Soap and Oil Free Gel Cleanser!