Emerald Harvest Tea Seed Oil reviews

3.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Emerald Harvest

Emerald Harvest Tea Seed Oil

100% Organic Tea seed oil.

shiney, Prince Rupert, Canada
Reviewed on October 12, 2011

I have started to remove all my creams etc that promise all sorts of wonders and am very happy with the results from this oil. I am so tired of the cometic companies trying to sell me stuff that just doesn't do a thing for me. Also you can cook with this product @ a high temp and if very good for you. Adds good omega fats to your diet. 1 oil, many uses! Long shelve life.

Reviewed on January 13, 2010

I bought this long time ago and i just found it. its pretty much new lol anyone wants it let me kno. I got it from [link removed]

I wouldnt put it on my face again, i dont know why i bought an oil when i have extremely oily face..cant remember why? lol.

Jen, Seattle
Reviewed on October 22, 2009

Love it! My holy grail product.

nansa, canada
Reviewed on September 14, 2008

i think this product could help with scars but you break out ALOT so i stopped using it. if you dont break out then i would definatly suggest using this!