Elta MD EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum, SPF 41 reviews

Brand: Elta MD

Elta MD EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum, SPF 41

Zinc Oxide (9%), Titanium Dioxide (7%).

Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyl Stearate, Oleth 3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate 13/Polyisobutene/Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Eltamd UV Physical SPF 41, 85-Gram
updated: 06/07/2017 11:01 UTC

I use Elta Md Spf 30
Reviewed on April 12, 2017

Love this sunscreen! Doesn't leave a white cast, doesn't break me out, doesnt make my Face red when applying it or after, and contains spf! The one I use is also a moisturizer so its double in 1 product for me! Price is a tad expensive but absolutely worth it!

The best sunscreen I've ever used
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

Ever since I was a kid, I found normal sunscreens to cause a burning sensation when applied to my face. This got worse as I got older and developed dry skin and acne. So I pretty much avoided sunscreen at all costs, which is a big no-no! Finally, I used YoDerm for my latest round of prescriptions and I mentioned my sunscreen problem. My online dermatologist recommended this sunscreen which doesn't have the same chemicals as most sunscreens— it was a life saver. No burning, dryness, or itching! Love this sunscreen.

Best sunscreen without harsh chemicals and parabens for acne prone skin!
Reviewed on October 23, 2014

If you have acne and wear sunscreen everyday even when it's cloudy like me, then this is the best sunscreen for you. Void of harsh chemicals and parabens, and provides broad-spectrum UV protection. What's not to like?

Reviewed on April 13, 2013

Lately my skin has been prone to breakouts AND dryness/irritation. This evens out my skin tone and seems to improve the overall texture. It's one of the few sunscreens for people with problem skin. I won't use anything else!

Reviewed on June 17, 2011

This sunscreen is amazing! As people on here are hunting for a good sunscreen to wear, and I believe sun protection is more important than preventing acne, you can have both with this product! I love that it has no chemicals in it or preservatives, such as parabens. Both Elta MD's sunscreens are designed for sensitive and acne-prone skin. The tint is wonderful for me, because makeup to me is such a hassle and so it gives a nice and flawless cover that evens out my fair, pinkish skin tone.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

The only bummer is that it can be rather dry as the day goes on, so added jojoba oil to it or your mositurizer may help out with that!