Elicina Original Crema de Caracol Snail Cream reviews

4.1/5 - 24 reviews

Brand: Elicina

Elicina Original Crema de Caracol Snail Cream

80% Snail Secretion filtrate.

Inactive 20% cream base:
Mineral oil, propyleneglicol, stearic acid, cetil alcohol, sodium laurisulphate, diazonidinil urea, methylparaben, popylparaben, triethanolamine.

Elicina Original Crema de Caracol Snail Cream

Elicina Crema de Caracol Snail Cream Eliminates & Softens Wrinkles, Acne, Rosacea, Scars, Burns, Age Spots & Stretch Marks
updated: 04/25/2017 00:24 UTC
Original Elicina PLUS Cream
updated: 04/25/2017 00:24 UTC

May, NY
IDK_Whatever, Rhode Island
Reviewed on May 20, 2010

This product has done wonders! After using Acne.org's Acne products, I was finally able to get rid of my acne. However, I still noticed I had marks left from the acne. I decided to give Elicina a chance and after a couple of weeks ,y skin has drastically gotten better. Acne stopped forming and my skin became smother and clearer. I def. recommend it.

Not to mentioned I skipped a few days between then and now. If would have kept it consistent my skin would have probably been much better.

P.S. Don't let the small size of the product fool ya..It goes a long way! I bought mine 2 month's ago and I still have more than half left.

Reviewed on March 25, 2010

This is my favorite product of all time! I use it on my face, my back, my chest. Under an oil-free moisturizer, this product truly works wonders on my skin. I just suffered a MAJOR breakout thanks to Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum (see my post under this product). Elicina to the rescue! My massive breakout was under control in 2 days! Love this product.

Freja, Denmark
Reviewed on November 26, 2009

This is a freaking amazing cream!

I have used it for 2 days, and my acne scars and pigmentation problems have already faded a lot.

This is a wonder cream, thank you snails :-)

Vanessa, Australia
Reviewed on August 11, 2009

Cystic pimples are super stubborn when they do appear, they can stay on my face (mainly cheeks) for up to 2 weeks. After about 2 weeks of using Elicina the pimples started getting smaller, weren't as red and didn't hurt as much. It didn't get rid of my acne entirely - I didn't continue to use it after I had finished the jar as it was a bit dear for me - but it leaves the skin beautiful. It's great, I have recommended it to friends because I am that confident in this product =)

richard, baja california
Maribel, Philadelphia
Reviewed on May 5, 2009

Elicina- crema de caracol, I bought this product when it first came out for my stretch marks. I saw the ad on tv so I called and it was expensive but was desperate to get rid of my stretch marks but it does not work... What a waste of money plus now I see that they have lowered the price so much hmm maybe due to no one buying anymore since it doesn't work, I am so mad they ripped me off...

MAGDA, POLAND
Reviewed on February 2, 2009

It has truly worked wonders for me. It's amazing product. After a month I noticed i was getting less oily and i had some dark spots that vanished and blackheads started coming out by there own which was weird. It's perfect.

Aaron, Australia
Reviewed on January 31, 2009

This product works quite well. I've been on it a month, however i decided to continue using it for a few months, than i will determine if this product is great as its reputation and other users claims it to be.

Mark, MO
Reviewed on January 25, 2009

I love Elicina. I use it every day. It has made my skin look healthier and feel smoother. It greatly reduced a scar of mine. And after just a few weeks, my razor burn was nearly gone. I had really oily skin around my chin, nose and forehead and it is no longer oily. Elicina has also reduced the size of my blackheads. I will definetly continue to use Elicina as a daily face wash.. Because I have used Elicina before but stopped using it for awhile. And I know that if I stop using it again, my oily skin, blackheads and here and there zits will come back.