Elette Creamy Wash reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Elette

Benzoyl Peroxide (4%).

Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Imidurea, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, PEG 14M, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Purified Water, Sodium Dhyroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodum PCA, Titanium Dioxide Zea Mays Starch.

Elette Creamy Wash

I love this cream wash .
Reviewed on December 26, 2013

When I use this I love this .i do not want to use other products after using this.i feel my skin like baby skin.

Ashley, Delaware
Reviewed on May 3, 2012

I just recently started using this product. So far so good. My skin is extremely stubborn and I've been breaking out since I was 12 years old (17 today). I don't see myself using this product in 4 months. But I'm willing to try it out for my dermatologist. I still have some pimples here and there, hopefully they will disappear. My skin is extremely soft though. Although, its excessively oily. Its really gross. I don't think it has to do with this product though (I had sunburn this past weekend, therefore my skin is oily, but it's not helping much).

c:, NY
Reviewed on October 10, 2011

I haven't been to my dermatologist for months because my mother wanted my face to have a break from any chemicals. Last week, I went back to my dermatologist, and saw posters of this product all around the office.

It's good for sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate me like any other products. And so far, it's the only face wash that doesn't make my face extremely red.

It comes in this 6oz tube that is said to last you up to 3 months (:

Ask your dermatologist if this product is right for you (:

I've had acne problems since I was 11, I'm 14 now and my acne is horrifying. Every morning there would always be a new pimple on my face, and after using this, I don't see that happening (: