Page 2 of Egg Yolk reviews

4.1/5 - 14 reviews

Egg Yolk

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on November 27, 2010

I use this mask about once a week. Separate the yolk and the white in two separate small bowls, dab the yolk with a fork, and apply it throughout the face (I'd go entire face and not just problem areas). Dries in about 10-20 min... The mask is pretty difficult to get off, so I always apply it before I take a shower. Before and after effects are noticeable: definitely a reduction in redness, and to some degree, size of pimples. I also tend to get dry skin, especially during winter around my nose and cheeks, and it improves that, as well.

Don't waste all that egg white, though! Honestly, I prefer the yolk mask, but I think it's good to first start with the egg white mask, as it's easier to take off. Once you've applied, let dry, and taken off that, pat your face dry and use the yolk mask.

For those who care, the difference between egg white vs egg yolk masks, as I have found, is this: the egg white mask has more of a drying effect, removing oils and whatnot, while the fatty egg yolk leaves the skin feeling hydrated, like it has all of the necessary oils it needs.

Reviewed on September 14, 2010

I love this egg yolk skin care! It's cheap and you can apply this anytime with a clean face!

1) Separate egg white and egg yolk into different bowls or cups.

*You may make an egg white mask too, search in this website!

2) Next, you may add honey or lemon juice but I don't mix these, it will be harder and takes longer time for the mask to dry!

3) Apply the egg yolk on your face with your finger in circular movement to even the mask. I don't use cotton pad because it gets really messy if the pad is oversoaked!

4) Wait for the mask to dry for 15-25 minutes and wash it off when it feels dry.

5) Keep the excess egg white and egg yolk in the refrigerator (don't waste them) and they will usually around 3-4 days. Or you can make them into food! :)

Make sure the eggs are happy eggs! Organic eggs! :D

I've been using this for a week and my acne are not that visible anymore, I have tried many famous skincare products but none worked effectively as this homemade remedy! You should try this if you have dry/oily skin, it feels very refreshed after application.

Reviewed on July 17, 2010

it feels great when you first put it on, its so smooth.

Reviewed on April 24, 2010

great when I first descovered it i was amazed at how well it worked I have tryed perscriptions and they I didn't see results in the first three days and felt no difference in my skin Im very picky but this made my confidence shoot through the roof even through all the stress that I have