The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site.
Acne.org is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.
[The prices listed above may change at any time and in some cases do not include shipping.]
I love this egg yolk skin care! It's cheap and you can apply this anytime with a clean face!
1) Separate egg white and egg yolk into different bowls or cups.
*You may make an egg white mask too, search in this website!
2) Next, you may add honey or lemon juice but I don't mix these, it will be harder and takes longer time for the mask to dry!
3) Apply the egg yolk on your face with your finger in circular movement to even the mask. I don't use cotton pad because it gets really messy if the pad is oversoaked!
4) Wait for the mask to dry for 15-25 minutes and wash it off when it feels dry.
5) Keep the excess egg white and egg yolk in the refrigerator (don't waste them) and they will usually around 3-4 days. Or you can make them into food! :)
Make sure the eggs are happy eggs! Organic eggs! :D
I've been using this for a week and my acne are not that visible anymore, I have tried many famous skincare products but none worked effectively as this homemade remedy! You should try this if you have dry/oily skin, it feels very refreshed after application.
it feels great when you first put it on, its so smooth.
great when I first descovered it i was amazed at how well it worked I have tryed perscriptions and they I didn't see results in the first three days and felt no difference in my skin Im very picky but this made my confidence shoot through the roof even through all the stress that I have