Egg Yolk reviews

please don't
Reviewed on December 21, 2013

this is what ruined my skin in the first place.

let me give you a background, i've always pretty decent skin, always clear, i never imagined getting acne. yes, i did have a few bumps and pimples here and there but never that severe to wear i would label it acne.

then one day i came across a video by michelle phan on an egg mask. SO i decided for some reason it was a great idea to put egg hormone crap on my face. And it did work at first...but then i started over doing it. Every other day, i was loving the results and how plump and soft it made my face, not realzing how it was prbly just getting into my pores and staying there. It was the worse. And im still here today trying to get rid of this acne. So take my advice and don't put any animal hormones on your face. It's just..why would you do that? Why would did i...?

by EmLouise on 02/21/2014 20:51
I'm pretty sure egg can't cause your acne. Like you I was in denial, I told myself I wasn't supposed to get acne and trying to find something or one to blame. But yeah it sounds a little unrealistic that egg yolk caused your acne. Just saying.
by laneylane on 12/20/2014 18:05
There is a huge difference between using an egg and an organic egg. Chemicals, hormones, steroids, life style (cages), beak clipping (emotional disturbance) etc. If eggs helped, organic eggs could work wonders. Try using a hot towel to steam it out of the pores.
egg yolk mask truly works
Reviewed on December 3, 2013

I was having a huge breakout on my nose forehead and chin ever since I was little I even had acne on my hairline but this reduced the redness made my pores tight and strong also ,it's easy to get off if when you wash it off you use hot water and a facial wash .Who knew eggs could help.If your a teen as well as me you andI both know when you have a pimple you try to hide behind it all day but don't stress out try it.Dont lose confidence be happy you get to pamper your skin.

Reviewed on February 1, 2013

AMAZING. used it for 2 days, and can already see my pimples reduced in size, and redness. this actually does work and im so happy! never thought something so simple could work, but it makes sense because the yolk is very nutritious...however, im not sure aboutt he long term results because have only been doing this for 2/3 days! so far its amazing

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

This stuff ruined my life. I used it one night about 2 years ago, the night before my first day of high school, because I just wanted to make my skin soft. I had NO acne and only had a pimple every once in awhile. I had beautiful skin. I put this on my skin, washed it off, went to bed, and woke up with my face covered in VERY LARGE pimples. I cried the entire day. Once I got rid of the pimples I was left will a bunch of nasty dark marks. My acne has gotten pretty bad after that experience and I had never had acne before it. I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't put it on my face because my confidence is so low, and sometimes I find myself not even wanting to leave the house. My acne has gotten better since then, but I will never forget what started it. I don't know if it's just me or the product, but for your own good, NEVER put eggs anywhere near your face. (Unless it's your mouth)

Reviewed on January 23, 2012

It really does work. In about a week, my scars are less prominent, and I have less occasional pimples!

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

This stuff is amazing! Who knew? Im 18 been suffering with acne for about 7 years, And this along with my ice facials (when consistent) realls works!

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

Love it! I used just about every acne wash/treatment there is, and who knew something as simple, easy, affordable, and natural as eggs would actually work!

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It really does work!

I mix lemon juice, cinnamon and honey with it to make it more powerful :D

Reviewed on November 27, 2010

I use this mask about once a week. Separate the yolk and the white in two separate small bowls, dab the yolk with a fork, and apply it throughout the face (I'd go entire face and not just problem areas). Dries in about 10-20 min... The mask is pretty difficult to get off, so I always apply it before I take a shower. Before and after effects are noticeable: definitely a reduction in redness, and to some degree, size of pimples. I also tend to get dry skin, especially during winter around my nose and cheeks, and it improves that, as well.

Don't waste all that egg white, though! Honestly, I prefer the yolk mask, but I think it's good to first start with the egg white mask, as it's easier to take off. Once you've applied, let dry, and taken off that, pat your face dry and use the yolk mask.

For those who care, the difference between egg white vs egg yolk masks, as I have found, is this: the egg white mask has more of a drying effect, removing oils and whatnot, while the fatty egg yolk leaves the skin feeling hydrated, like it has all of the necessary oils it needs.

Reviewed on September 14, 2010

I love this egg yolk skin care! It's cheap and you can apply this anytime with a clean face!

Method:

1) Separate egg white and egg yolk into different bowls or cups.

*You may make an egg white mask too, search in this website!

2) Next, you may add honey or lemon juice but I don't mix these, it will be harder and takes longer time for the mask to dry!

3) Apply the egg yolk on your face with your finger in circular movement to even the mask. I don't use cotton pad because it gets really messy if the pad is oversoaked!

4) Wait for the mask to dry for 15-25 minutes and wash it off when it feels dry.

5) Keep the excess egg white and egg yolk in the refrigerator (don't waste them) and they will usually around 3-4 days. Or you can make them into food! :)

Make sure the eggs are happy eggs! Organic eggs! :D

I've been using this for a week and my acne are not that visible anymore, I have tried many famous skincare products but none worked effectively as this homemade remedy! You should try this if you have dry/oily skin, it feels very refreshed after application.