Egg Yolk reviews

4.1/5 - 14 reviews

Egg Yolk

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on August 3, 2015

This works! I have had acne since middle school. I'm 20 now and although my acne isn't as bad as how it was when I was a teenager, I do still have acne spots and get a pimple every now and then. This treatment noticeably cleared my skin and acne. I do this once every 1 to 2 weeks, starting with egg yolk and leaving it on my face until it hardens completely, and I rinse it out. Then I apply egg whites and rinse. I recommend everyone to at least try it. It's an easy, natural DIY mask and it works wonders - at least for me. :)

by tiffani235 on 08/26/2015 17:05
How long does it take to show improvement ?
by chocolatechipcookie222 on 10/06/2015 09:00
I noticed softer skin as soon as the day after I applied the mask. The few pimples I had got smaller and smaller in a few days.
Egg oil instead of raw eggs
Reviewed on May 13, 2015

Raw eggs or egg yolks can be a fertile breeding ground for bacteria & occasionally carry salmonella themselves. This could create havoc for acne patients.

A better alternative to acne management is the use a protein free egg lipids or oil fraction (Oleova). My daughter used this for two weeks and not only the acne but also the scars were completely gone with very smooth skin texture.

please don't
Reviewed on December 21, 2013

this is what ruined my skin in the first place.

let me give you a background, i've always pretty decent skin, always clear, i never imagined getting acne. yes, i did have a few bumps and pimples here and there but never that severe to wear i would label it acne.

then one day i came across a video by michelle phan on an egg mask. SO i decided for some reason it was a great idea to put egg hormone crap on my face. And it did work at first...but then i started over doing it. Every other day, i was loving the results and how plump and soft it made my face, not realzing how it was prbly just getting into my pores and staying there. It was the worse. And im still here today trying to get rid of this acne. So take my advice and don't put any animal hormones on your face. It's just..why would you do that? Why would did i...?

by EmLouise on 02/21/2014 20:51
I'm pretty sure egg can't cause your acne. Like you I was in denial, I told myself I wasn't supposed to get acne and trying to find something or one to blame. But yeah it sounds a little unrealistic that egg yolk caused your acne. Just saying.
by laneylane on 12/20/2014 18:05
There is a huge difference between using an egg and an organic egg. Chemicals, hormones, steroids, life style (cages), beak clipping (emotional disturbance) etc. If eggs helped, organic eggs could work wonders. Try using a hot towel to steam it out of the pores.
egg yolk mask truly works
Reviewed on December 3, 2013

I was having a huge breakout on my nose forehead and chin ever since I was little I even had acne on my hairline but this reduced the redness made my pores tight and strong also ,it's easy to get off if when you wash it off you use hot water and a facial wash .Who knew eggs could help.If your a teen as well as me you andI both know when you have a pimple you try to hide behind it all day but don't stress out try it.Dont lose confidence be happy you get to pamper your skin.

Reviewed on February 1, 2013

AMAZING. used it for 2 days, and can already see my pimples reduced in size, and redness. this actually does work and im so happy! never thought something so simple could work, but it makes sense because the yolk is very nutritious...however, im not sure aboutt he long term results because have only been doing this for 2/3 days! so far its amazing

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

This stuff ruined my life. I used it one night about 2 years ago, the night before my first day of high school, because I just wanted to make my skin soft. I had NO acne and only had a pimple every once in awhile. I had beautiful skin. I put this on my skin, washed it off, went to bed, and woke up with my face covered in VERY LARGE pimples. I cried the entire day. Once I got rid of the pimples I was left will a bunch of nasty dark marks. My acne has gotten pretty bad after that experience and I had never had acne before it. I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't put it on my face because my confidence is so low, and sometimes I find myself not even wanting to leave the house. My acne has gotten better since then, but I will never forget what started it. I don't know if it's just me or the product, but for your own good, NEVER put eggs anywhere near your face. (Unless it's your mouth)

Reviewed on January 23, 2012

It really does work. In about a week, my scars are less prominent, and I have less occasional pimples!

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

This stuff is amazing! Who knew? Im 18 been suffering with acne for about 7 years, And this along with my ice facials (when consistent) realls works!

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

Love it! I used just about every acne wash/treatment there is, and who knew something as simple, easy, affordable, and natural as eggs would actually work!

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It really does work!

I mix lemon juice, cinnamon and honey with it to make it more powerful :D