Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel with Aloe reviews

Brand: Edge

Water (Aqua), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Isopentane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Monoglycerides, Sorbitol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Fragrance, PVP, Isobutane, PEG 90M, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Edge Shave Gel, Sensitive Skin with Aloe, 7 oz
Edge Shave Gel, Sensitive Skin with Aloe, 2.75 oz
updated: 12/19/2014 14:38 UTC
Sensitive Skin Shave Gel Edge For Men 7 Ounce Soothing Aloe Preventing Nicks Cuts Irritation

Made me breakout
Reviewed on August 28, 2014

This stuff made me breakout pretty bad. Does anyone know of any shave gels for acne prone skin? I tried gilette but it also breaks me out. So frustrating !

Reviewed on May 24, 2009

I recently started shaving and my other brothers were using this gel, so I had to use it as well. I haven't gotten any acne from using it, other than a random one or two there. Though, it wasn't because of the shaving gel.

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

if you want to have soft and comfortable face use this.

Reviewed on May 10, 2008

I used it as a face mask not 2 shave my face and it worked so good. I know thats weird but I am a girl so I loved it.