Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel with Aloe

Average price: $6.00

Brand: Edge

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, Ontario, Canada on 09/01/2006

Skin feels very nice, smells great! Comfortable shave..

79 out of 146 people found this review helpful

Water (Aqua), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Isopentane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Monoglycerides, Sorbitol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Fragrance, PVP, Isobutane, PEG 90M, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Member reviews

By on

I recently started shaving and my other brothers were using this gel, so I had to use it as well. I haven't gotten any acne from using it, other than a random one or two there. Though, it wasn't because of the shaving gel.

Pros

• Acne Friendly

Cons

• None
  • light
  • inconsistently
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

if you want to have soft and comfortable face use this.

Pros

• Makes your skin feel nice and relaxed, also the aloe does make your skin less aggrivated.

Cons

• does leave skin a bid red after words for a few minutes.
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I used it as a face mask not 2 shave my face and it worked so good. I know thats weird but I am a girl so I loved it.

Pros

• It made my dry skin go away

Cons

• Smooth Skin
  • inconsistently
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.