Edge Pro Gel Shave Gel, Skin Conditioning

(based on 1 reviews)

Brand: Edge

Most helpful review

By Mr. Knipe, Maple Ridge, BC. on 04/04/2005

I find this product adequate but there is a big flaw in the packaging of all Edge products, or rather a defect of sorts. In the time whenever I've bought them, I have been unlucky enough to get a can of air or one unusable all together. In fact the only way to get the product out is to press the little black stopper on the bottom, I could return it I suppose for one that works; but for me that is a hassle I do not wish to keep happening. Sorry Edge, but you really need to improve your dispensing containers. Mr. B. Knipe..

77 out of 142 people found this review helpful

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Isopentane, Sunflower Oil Monoglycerides, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Fragrance, PVP, Isobutane, PEG 90M, Blue 1.

Member reviews