Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert reviews

Brand: Eau Thermale Avène

Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert

Avene Thermal Spring Water, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methylacrylate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexane Diol, Algin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol Caprylyl Linseedate Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Laurate, Papain, Polyacrylate-13 Polysobutene, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water.

Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert

Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert, 0.14 lb.
updated: 01/19/2038 03:14 UTC
2 X Avene Cleanance Expert Acne Cream - 2 Tubes (40ml/1.35oz Per Tube)
updated: 01/19/2038 03:14 UTC

Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert

Avene Cleanance Expert! Is brilliant!
Reviewed on March 29, 2016

Been meaning to share my experience with the product but I didn't want to jinx it. It's a newer product from France.

It is fantastic. Great for acne. The cream has been the only thing to actually make an up-and-coming red pimple disappear without it coming out. Which makes perfect sense with the DiolenyTM l which supposedly fools the acne. I used BP before but that only sped things up. It works perfectly for any pimples just not for blackheads in my experience. The other great thing about it is that it is a moisturizer rather then something that makes your skin look bad. Quite the opposite. It can be used with another topical acne product. So I use BP on my nose for my blackheads along with it.

This was recommended to me by my sister and the only drawback is that it is a bit expensive. Retail price is $28 in Canada and it's only 40mL but it can be found in most drugstores. Rexall or Shoppers drugmart carry it. I try to buy when it's 20% off most of the time but normal price is more than worth it, really. It's like gold for me. One tub lasts me about 2 months which is not bad.

Definitely the best thing I've ever used. Initially, I believe I used too little and I think it was not enough. Now I use about a dime-sized amount at night and a little less during the day. Keeps me 97% clear. No joke. My acne was moderate to light but very persistent and I've been battling it for 10 years now.

AKA Cleanance K
Reviewed on January 10, 2015

This is the best light-to-moderate acne treatment I have ever tried, and I find myself always returning to it. I started to use it in my teens, and continued throughout my adult years. Due to its price (around 30$ US, which was a lot for me when I was still in school), I tried numerous other over-the-counter treatments. None were as efficient, while still being gentle to my skin. I found it is best used at night, a thin layer lightly massaged on washed but still moist skin. It cannot be used during the day under makeup though, as foundation causes it to "crumble".