E45 Cream reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: E45

Key Ingredients:
White Soft Paraffin BP 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin Ph Eur 12.6% w/w, Hypoallergenic Anhydrous Lanolin (MedilanR) 1.0% w/w.

Glyceryl Monostearate, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water.

Excellent moisturiser
Reviewed on February 28, 2016

I found my face was getting really dry this winter and I was beginning to despair as nothing really seemed to work without feeling too heavy or clogging under make up. I cannot vouch for how well E45 does work under make up as I only use it after I have washed all make up off (using Johnson's Top to Toe Wash). However, since I started using E45 at night I feel my skin is in such better condition that I can continue to use a light moisturiser (Bio Oil) under my foundation (L'oreal True Match) in the day. I mean it when I say my skin has never been better. No break outs, hydrated, feels soft, looks soft, clear, even and with less dehydration wrinkles, and make up goes on smoothly and looks good throughout the day. Adding this to my routine has been the best thing for my skin. It's cheap, a little goes a long way and it's multitasking too. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed on February 21, 2011

If using during day dab off excess grease ,before going out, with a tissue. Not the best due to greasiness and difficulty absorbing but does the job and is free on prescription.