e.l.f. High Definition Powder reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: e.l.f.

e.l.f. High Definition Powder

Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, .28 oz
e.l.f.Studio high definition powder translucent, 0.28 Ounce
E.L.F. High Definition Powder - Sheer - SHIPS USA & CANADA ONLY
e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce
(3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder - Shimmer
updated: 09/17/2016 14:48 UTC

e.l.f. High Definition Powder

Best talc-free powder for sensitive skin AND controls shine
Reviewed on July 29, 2016

I have been on DK's regimen for six straight years. I have clear skin and still apply BP twice daily. However, I get a lot of shine all day with BP application - and THIS POWDER (I use sheer) is the only powder (I've tried all shine-control powders, talc and talc-free) that controls my BP shine all day. Even all summer in the humid south. NO JOKE.

Also - it's the first makeup product I can wear consistently (have worn it for 3 months straight when at work M-F or if going out) and it does NOT clog my pores or break me out. No itchiness, no smells. It's great. I only wear this to control shine - no other skin makeup. Works amazing. It's also CHEAP and TALC-FREE (which I think is why it doesn't break me out). If you have issues with shine - try this stuff. It's my HG powder.