Duac Clindamycin (1.2%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Gel reviews

3.9/5 - 1315 reviews

Brand: Duac

Duac Clindamycin (1.2%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Gel

Clindamycin Phosphate (1.2%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

Carbomer 980, dimethicone 100, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, disodium edetate, glycerol, silicon dioxide, poloxamer, purified water, sodium hydroxide.

So far...so good!
Reviewed on August 4, 2015

used this years ago but could not get over the dryness and flakiness and gave up within a few days. Tried it again two weeks ago and persevered through that horrible stage and have seen some improvements in my skin. It has taken me two weeks for my skin to get used to it and does not get dry or red really anymore and the acne on my chin and cheek is slowly clearing. Still getting some spots (which are a lot smaller then what they used to be!) and will continue to use this until the tube runs out! I would recommend using a mosituriser and very gentle cleanser whilst using this product.

nope
Reviewed on July 27, 2015

everytime i use, it works for a while... then devolopes big ones.

The best!
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

I'm a sixteen year old girl who months ago started getting pretty bad spots on my forehead. They were red and big and never went. I tried a few things, including Boots Spot Treatment Gel and Salcura Face Wash and they did nothing. I kept trying with hope but the spots stayed. I then tried Duac. This was the best to apply as it isn't sticky and dries instantly. After about 1-2 months, my spots were so almost gone. They are now drastically less red and flat to my skin, now they just need to heal. Duac is the best - don't hesitate to try this :)

by NaturalBun on 07/16/2015 15:25
Oh and it has completely removed loads of my spots. The ones left are hardly noticeable.
duac changed my life
Reviewed on July 15, 2015

ok I've never posted a review but just had to for this stuff, it has changed my life!!! I put up with hormonal acne for years. I went to my dr and asked for acne medication but as I was going to be ttc again soon he didn't want to give me oral medication but gave me the duac cream to try... It lasts 2 months, and honestly it cleared my acne up within 3-4 weeks... I saw improvements straight away... I still got the odd pimple in that time but my biggest fear was that I would stop the cream and they would all come back. Well I used it for the full 2 months and I'm sooooo happy to say I literally have not had another single pimple since I stopped using it and that was 2 months ago!! every time I feel my soft smooth face I just can't believe it

The most amazing thing in whole world
Reviewed on July 1, 2015

Before the treatment i used to have a lot of whiteheads and acne, after 4 days of use my skin was completely clear and flawless.

I serious recommend this product, literally saved my life.

Stops working
Reviewed on May 11, 2015

I dont have acne, just a few spots here and there and when stressed worse BUT I have used a lot of treatments so feel I can give a fair review

Got this product a few years ago worked amazing and then just stopped working.. next time i used it had rashes on my face so dont use more than a thin layer!! becomes less strong the more you use so never use it twice a day because I think thats how it became immune to my skin... now I use it here and there it helps a bit..

by Janicijevica on 05/12/2015 09:49
You are typically only suppose to use it a short about of time and then stop. My dermatologist said 10 days.
by Janicijevica on 05/12/2015 09:53
Best product for acne
Reviewed on May 8, 2015

My skin had lots of little zit like acne especially on forehead and cheeks. I tried so many products, cream, treatments, but nothing worked ! Some products even made it worse. Then my friend recommended me duac, so I got it from doctors prescription. It's an antibiotic that kills bacteria that cause acne. To my surprise, this product is a miracle. It cured all my acne in just two weeks!!! I'm so glad I bought this gel. I've never had a beautiful skin in my entire life like I have now.

HELP
Reviewed on April 30, 2015

I've been using duac for a week , my classmate told me it will work because i have alot of pimples on my forehead which has been repeated because it happens when i was on my freshman and repeated when i was on my 9th grade so my classmate told me to use duac because he uses it for 3days the pimple dissapear he said. so my mom buy me one in the first day that i try i get rid of the redness of my forehead cause by acne , and he told me i should feel a little sore if i apply duac i dont feel anything O.O is that normal? because before i've been using my derma medication on my pimples and i feel sore but right now when i buy my derma medication i dont feel anything and it wont lessen my pimples so i switch to duac and yet i dont feel anything painful i've been using duac for weeks and i still have pimples should i continue using it ? because my pimples wont fade away , i need advise if i should continue using it or not , im planning to see my dermatologist next month help me please im just 14 yrs old and i want to get rid of my pimples .

by Zannalise on 05/02/2015 15:09
keep using this product it drys the skin to the point of tearing if you pick your skin BUT after two weeks skins starts to stop flaking off leaving you with a fresh layer. the pimples or bumps on your forehead will go smoothe as if you never had any. your skin will clear so beautifully that make up application will look flawless and skin tone will improve. you may get one spot here or there but use product every single night. or effects will not show. ive used this product for years and its so so so great. its tough going for the first few weeks but its worth it.
by Zannalise on 05/02/2015 15:11
love it
Reviewed on April 7, 2015

I started to use this when as a two step treatment (with retin-a) I stopped using the retin-a but i'll never stop using duac

i'd recommend
Reviewed on March 21, 2015

i'm having pretty good results with this. i wish i had tried it earlier >.<