Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Treatment Cream reviews

4.1/5 - 167 reviews

Brand: Dr. Sheffield's

Benzoyl Peroxide (10% ).

Aluminum Hydroxide, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, PEG 12, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water.

MADE MY FACE SO RED!!!
Reviewed on September 29, 2016

I had a cluster of pimples on my forehead and cheek, so I applied some product there. Soon my face was burning and I knew something was wrong, so I rushed to the bathroom and washed it off. My face was beet red and burning!! I tried to wash it off with soap and and a facial cleanser a couple times to no avail. I'm hoping the redness goes away tommorrow ^_^

by GhostNaps on 09/29/2016 14:01
Next day the rednesss has died down, not very noticeable now. If you have sensitive skin, do NOT try this.
Worst skin product I have ever used.
Reviewed on August 17, 2016

This product was terrible. It didn't even take my pimples away, all it did was burn and dry out my skin to the point where i lookED LIKE A BOX OF INSTANT MASHED POTATOES. If you have sensitive skin, do your face a favor and never use this.

I want to make sure
Reviewed on August 4, 2016

Buy this product today from Ibn Hayyan pharmacy in Yemen to remove blackheads from the face. Does this product does so?

it works
Reviewed on February 22, 2016

I use it on small spot on my face if i have a breakout and only at nighttime.By morning Ive noticed the size of the blemish is smaller and gone in few day!

Excellent Product
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

I have a pilonidal cyst, and I do NOT want to have the surgeon carve a huge hole in my rear end. I think it's because of the cyst that I get really bad acne breakouts on my butt. I buy ClearZit from [link removed], and it really works. I'm embarrased to talk about the huge zits I get on my rear end, but I like this product so much, I'm writing this review. I also occassionaly get big zits on my nose, too, and I'm 60 years old. Lucky me. You can feel this product working when you apply it. I have very sensitive skin, but I've never had any problems with rashes or reactions. This is a relatively inexpensive product that works very well. I always have some in my medicine cabinet.

Acne sufferer
Reviewed on September 14, 2015

I used a steroid on my face for 13 days and when I stopped using it, I got soo many rash like pimples on my face. I was told to buy clear zit 10% benzoyl peroxide. Day 1 and it seems to have reduced the inflammation of some pimples. I'll give an update in a week but so far so good. I personally like the burning sensation, makes me feel like it's sending the pimples to hell. I'll rate it 2 stars for now, let's see if my condition improves in a week.

by Cassie Alexander on 01/24/2017 07:58
How long does it take for best result??????
From acne to rashes.
Reviewed on August 8, 2015

I used this cream a long time ago and it worked so I kept it in my cabinet. This week i used it as spot treatment for some really bad acne I was experiencing. Now the acne is gone but I have huge red itchy welts all over my face. I look gross. It's lasted 3 days already, no sign of getting better soon. Idk how to treat this, I couldn't reach an operator at their business phone number. I'll try again tomorrow and update you all.

LOVE
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

Salicylic acid has never really worked for my face but as soon as i saw this and started using is as a spot treatment it works like magic it dries up those horribly red pimples that hurt so bad 10/10 would recommend.

by Acneisruiningmylifeee0510 on 09/14/2015 20:16
How long did it take the benzoyl peroxide to completely clear the acne?
DO NOT GET THIS CREAM
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

Who needs tattoos when you have this cream?

Now I have an "L" on my face! Great!

This product works but its so strong
Reviewed on February 22, 2015

I used this product for only two days and it worked but then my face was swollen and I didn't like how my face felt.