Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Cream reviews

10% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Not listed

Dr. Sheffield's 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Maximum Strength Clear Zit
updated: 08/04/2015 02:03 UTC
Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit 10% Acne Cream 1 oz (Pack of 12)
updated: 08/04/2015 02:03 UTC

LOVE
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

Salicylic acid has never really worked for my face but as soon as i saw this and started using is as a spot treatment it works like magic it dries up those horribly red pimples that hurt so bad 10/10 would recommend.

DO NOT GET THIS CREAM
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

Who needs tattoos when you have this cream?

Now I have an "L" on my face! Great!

This product works but its so strong
Reviewed on February 22, 2015

I used this product for only two days and it worked but then my face was swollen and I didn't like how my face felt.

Love it!
Reviewed on February 7, 2015

I've had pretty bad acne for the entirety of my teenage years. A few months ago, I came across Clear Zit at Dollar General, and thought, "Hey, why not?". Within two days, my face was clearer than it had been in years. TWO. DAYS. I was in shock. Now, I swear by it. The only downside is that it causes the skin under my eyes to swell for a few hours after use, but now the days where it swells are few and far between. I highly recommend this product, definitely worth the $1.50 I spent on it!

Finally
Reviewed on December 11, 2014

Proactive has benzoyl peroxide in it....that's y it bleached my sheets and towels...proactive also worked wonders for me. I stopped using it because the billing was always screwed up they would charge me extra sending bills in the mail. It's been 2 years hunting for the perfect skin care regime trying new things...and nothing has worked like this clear zit cream. I have super oily shiny skin, and this has perfected my skin into a matte appearance in just two nights and two days. Yes it does dry out the skin, but it's perfect becUse that's the skin that you need to exfoliate off anyway. It also dries up acne scars that I've had for years....now all I have to do is put on a great moisturizer or oil...and I'm super happy, burns like crazy wether you put a lot or a little on..but so do chemical peels...so it's safe.

HORRIBLE!
Reviewed on September 18, 2014

I do NOT recommend this product!!! I experienced a horrible burning sensation! At first I thought it was just tingling, like regular products do,but no it's not like that at all!! When I wiped it off, I has horrible discoloration to my face, you could see exactly where I had applied the cream. And I had horrible irritation and redness. I literally cried, at the way my face looked after taking it off. I will NEVER use this or any associated product again!! I DO NOT recommend to anyone!!

by joclaw828 on 11/21/2014 15:39
How long did the discoloration last? Did any products help to return your skin color back to normal? The same thing happened to me :(
It Kinda Works but should I continue?
Reviewed on August 3, 2014

I have been using this product for a week now.Day one it had a burn sensation day to same thing. Byll day for i saw results. Due to my hetic days i wasnt able to apply the crwam every day but i alwys try yo apply it befofe gp to bed.While I was asleep last night I woke up to scratch my face cause it was very itchy. I woke up this morning looking like a Pitbul with bumbs all over my face...I Know its the cream that did this because the bumps were only visible in the areas of my face where the cream was applied. I dont know what to do should I continue to use it.

by joclaw828 on 11/21/2014 15:40
help please :/
Reviewed on July 23, 2014

I've been using this product for a few days now... not every day. But I did notice once I started using it, it has a burning sensation, but it makes you feel like its actually doing something... but I haven't used it recently because I've noticed that my whole face has little bumps all over... I don't have terrible acne but I've got enough to where it bothers me.. and I've enjoyed using this product because I feel that it works but I don't know if I need to keep using it because of all the little bumps all over my face... does anyone have any suggestions?

by Shawn4000 on 08/03/2014 18:39
This same things is happening to me....while at sleep last night I woke up to scratch my face cause it was very itchy. I woke up this morning looking like a Pitbul with bumbs all over my face...I Know its the cream that did this because the bumps were only visible in the areas of my face where the cream was applied. I demand to know what causes this.
A product that saved my life
Reviewed on July 22, 2014

I am an older women with adult acne. I would not even take pictures. I tried all the big name products and none of them worked for me. I have battle with this adult acne for seven years now. I went into a dollar store and decided to try Dr. Sheffield Clear Zit Acne Cream. One reason was because the box reminded me of the old ways of the south any way i tried it and within a couple of days i got results three weeks later i"m ready to take pictures again. I and my husband will be taking our first picture together. I just wanted to thank you for giving me life back giving me my smile back. Great product.

Amazing
Reviewed on June 12, 2014

I love this product! I had been using proactiv and it was working but it was drying out my skin. (Not good!) So I switched to this product and it really works! The only down side is the burning sensation. If you need acne gone fast this is great! My acne was better after my first use!