Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Cream reviews

Brand: Dr. Sheffield's

10% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Dr. Sheffield's 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Maximum Strength Clear Zit
updated: 09/21/2014 12:36 UTC
Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit 10% Acne Cream 1 oz (Pack of 12)
updated: 09/21/2014 12:36 UTC

HORRIBLE!
Reviewed on September 18, 2014

I do NOT recommend this product!!! I experienced a horrible burning sensation! At first I thought it was just tingling, like regular products do,but no it's not like that at all!! When I wiped it off, I has horrible discoloration to my face, you could see exactly where I had applied the cream. And I had horrible irritation and redness. I literally cried, at the way my face looked after taking it off. I will NEVER use this or any associated product again!! I DO NOT recommend to anyone!!

It Kinda Works but should I continue?
Reviewed on August 3, 2014

I have been using this product for a week now.Day one it had a burn sensation day to same thing. Byll day for i saw results. Due to my hetic days i wasnt able to apply the crwam every day but i alwys try yo apply it befofe gp to bed.While I was asleep last night I woke up to scratch my face cause it was very itchy. I woke up this morning looking like a Pitbul with bumbs all over my face...I Know its the cream that did this because the bumps were only visible in the areas of my face where the cream was applied. I dont know what to do should I continue to use it.

help please :/
Reviewed on July 23, 2014

I've been using this product for a few days now... not every day. But I did notice once I started using it, it has a burning sensation, but it makes you feel like its actually doing something... but I haven't used it recently because I've noticed that my whole face has little bumps all over... I don't have terrible acne but I've got enough to where it bothers me.. and I've enjoyed using this product because I feel that it works but I don't know if I need to keep using it because of all the little bumps all over my face... does anyone have any suggestions?

by Shawn4000 on 08/03/2014 18:39
This same things is happening to me....while at sleep last night I woke up to scratch my face cause it was very itchy. I woke up this morning looking like a Pitbul with bumbs all over my face...I Know its the cream that did this because the bumps were only visible in the areas of my face where the cream was applied. I demand to know what causes this.
A product that saved my life
Reviewed on July 22, 2014

I am an older women with adult acne. I would not even take pictures. I tried all the big name products and none of them worked for me. I have battle with this adult acne for seven years now. I went into a dollar store and decided to try Dr. Sheffield Clear Zit Acne Cream. One reason was because the box reminded me of the old ways of the south any way i tried it and within a couple of days i got results three weeks later i"m ready to take pictures again. I and my husband will be taking our first picture together. I just wanted to thank you for giving me life back giving me my smile back. Great product.

Amazing
Reviewed on June 12, 2014

I love this product! I had been using proactiv and it was working but it was drying out my skin. (Not good!) So I switched to this product and it really works! The only down side is the burning sensation. If you need acne gone fast this is great! My acne was better after my first use!

VERY EFFECTIVE!
Reviewed on May 30, 2014

Best acne product out there! I now have a clear face and feel great.

Cheap...effective
Reviewed on April 13, 2014

This has to be one of the most affordable, and most effective products I've ever used. I have horrible acne (well its not bad but if it hurts your self-esteem its horrible) and I've been on the regime for about three months, it was working but i wasn't clear, plus I was spending a ton of money buying all the products each month (Dan your shipping prices need work) So here's my new, affordable, effective regime that will get you acne clear in a month or less

1. Salsic Acid cleaser

2. Dr.Song 2.5% BP (Sooooo much cheaper than Acne.org's and feels/looks the same)

3. Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Cream (night only)

4. Moisturizer mixed with AHA (only mix with AHA at night)

Do this and you will be acne fee in no-time

Very happy!
Reviewed on February 16, 2014

Recently I switched face washes and my skin did not approve! I broke out in horrible, painful, huge pimples that rivaled any teenagers pizza face. Well, desperate, I started a new facial care cleaning regimen last night. It was absolutely dirt cheap (less than $10 for all of it) so I had absolutely no hope for any real success, I just hoped I could avoid breaking out more and ride it out until the horrible painful pimples went away on their own.

To my absolute shock, after one night my face is almost completely clear and the horrible, huge, painful pimples are tiny and don't hurt at all! I must have stumbled across a miracle! My face has seriously never felt so clean!

I used the DG black head cleanser ($3 at dollar general) first last night and this morning followed both times by Dickenson' all natural witch hazel ($3 at Walgreen's). I used the clearzit ($1.50 at Dollar General) only last night after the face wash and witch hazel and it did burn, but nothing I couldn't handle. I didn't notice any drying and didn't need to use a moisturizer this morning. I'm very happy with how these products work together! Yay!

Why its burning my face? :c
Reviewed on December 1, 2013

It really works fast but it's burning my skin. Now I have spots all over my face.

by gigibear on 07/29/2014 02:45
i feel like 10% is way too strong though for your face i bbought this today for the purpose of body acne...because the skin on the body is thicker it needed the higher percentage (just my thoughts)
by Shawn4000 on 08/03/2014 18:43
tryin this out
Reviewed on November 12, 2013

My mother n law has been trying to get me to use this cream for years she gave me a tube and its been in my bathroom for months. Well today I finally used it I have no results yet; but I hope this burning sensation means it's working and not that it's burning my skin off. More results coming soon.

by MrsA25 on 11/14/2013 04:00
Ok so this is day two for me; and it still burned a little but not as much as it did on day one. My blackheads have seemed to flatten. So far so good I will be back n a few days with hopefully better results