Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel - Travel Packs reviews

Brand: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare

Step 1
Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua Purificata), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Disodium EDTA, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate.

Step 2
Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua Purificata), Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Simethicone, Octoxynol-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

These are amazing. I have been using AHA and BHA products for years, but these are the best ever! You take the first pad and wipe it over your face and neck until it is dry. Then you wait two minutes (it will tingle) and then rub the second pad all over until it is dry. I do it at night because it leaves my face very smooth and shiny, which seems to bring out extra oil overnight. It exfoliates and soothes at the same time, which sounds impossible, but it's true. What's great is that I can often see the top layer of a drying pimple rub right off. Really takes care of any flakes that would interfere with makeup. It also fades old marks and keeps new whiteheads from forming. (I don't have blackheads so I cannot speak to that.) It has retinol for fine lines and sun damage, plus zinc and other vitamins. It ends up costing me $2.70 a DAY which is insane but it is so amazing that it is worth it. I can put BPO on right afterwards, too, with no irritation.

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

I use Gunilla of Sweden acne system, and it has made an amazing difference in my skin. I bought the travel packs of this product to use as a booster to my regimen. I used the product five evenings in a row, and it left my skin soft and smooth. The Gunilla of Sweden products are all natural, so there were no drying interactions, but I would not use this peel with prescription creams or benzoyl peroxide. Again, not a magical acne cure, but is good for a once a month booster for smoother skin.

Reviewed on March 1, 2011

I tried M2 Skin Refinish 12% for my exfoliation purposes.That was too harsh.My skin peeled a lot.and Acne got increased.I dont know waht happend.My face was like a hell.Then I ordered this,(I always had faith in Dr Dennis Gross)

Wow....at the first day all my dullness is gone.

Thanks Dr.Gross....Thanks again

Reviewed on November 25, 2010

I think it's a really effective and simple at-home peel to use.