Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Pure-Castile Liquid Soap reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Dr. Bronner's

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Pure-Castile Liquid Soap

Water, Saponified Organic Coconut*, Organic Palm* and Organic Olive* Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils**, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Lavender.

* FAIR TRADE Ingredients

Marie, Chattanooga
Reviewed on May 16, 2011

This is a great product! It is made of mostly oils, but I have pretty oily skin and this has not broken me out or made me oily. It removes ALL my makeup( foundation, concealer, blush, ect.). I haven't had this very long, but I know I will be repurchasing right away! You need so little of this too! There is NO reason you shouldn't try this! You can even use this for dish or hand soap. It just dissolves dirt like nothing else and it's great for babies since it is totally organic. Just be a little careful around the eyes :/