Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion In A Jar reviews

Brand: Dr. Brandt

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion In A Jar

Water, Alumina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Allantoin, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citral, Limonene.

Got a sample - love it.
Reviewed on March 21, 2017

I received this in my ipsy bag and I really enjoy it. I have combo skin with large pores, scars, and hyperpigmentation. My skin immediately looks more even after use and feels great. It's a little gritty feeling and kind of smells like lemon cleaner, but I happen to like that smell 😊

C, Reno NV
Reviewed on October 27, 2008

Amazing product! I'm a product junkie with very oily acne prone skin. I cannot seem to keep my pores clean - but this stuff seriously purges them of all the bad stuff. I would suggest a facial steam or pore-opening mask (clay based) to help open pores before using this - it's so expensive you want to get the most use possible out of it! Also, you don't need to do much. I used just one finger-tip full for a 2 minute scrub of my entire face. Also, look for this product on Ebay - you'll save mucho bucks! I got mine for a steal of 35.00 plus a bunch of other Dr Brandt free samples - great deal compared to 75.00 retail price.

So far I've only used this product once & loved it. Products suggests use 1x per week for normal skin, 2x week for oily skin.

We'll see if it helps my acne, I'm going thru a break-out free week - woohoo! But I bet it helps keep acne at bay, seeing as how my pores are so clear after using it.