Dr Stuart's Skin Purify Herbal Tea reviews

Brand: Dr Stuart's

Dr Stuart's Skin Purify Herbal Tea

Red clover (24%), nettle leaves (18%), dandelion leaves (18%), burdock root, chamomile, lemon balm, lemon peel, natural lemon flavor.

New Trier
Reviewed on January 22, 2015

Hi All,

I'm new to trying this tea. I'd greatly appreciate any advice/reviews/thoughts on this tea?

So far i'm liking it i must say.

Amazing stuff for acne!
Reviewed on April 3, 2014

this tea worked in 3 days, I've had no breakouts since drinking it, my skins so clear now.

Doesn't taste the best but can mix in some honey or something.

Would def recommend!

Evelyn, London
Reviewed on October 4, 2011

Buy it! It's worth far more than the 2 pounds (3 dollars?) it costs!

Vain girl, UK
Reviewed on September 9, 2009

I have noticed a massive difference. I thought I was just imagining it & also was drinking more water. But I always drink lots of water and never got this result. I really think it's worth trying this secret weapon out. Who knew that a tea could help so much, I look far more radiant & the stubborn spots on my chin seem to have nearly gone.

I heard that spots on the chin are often due to liver problems so I guess the fact that the stuff in it makes your liver work less hard makes complete sense.

Try it.

Jo, Reading UK
Reviewed on July 10, 2009

I don't have severe acne, but suffer from regular isolated break outs. Have used it in the run up to my wedding, and have noticed a marked improvement. Spots just don't seem to appear as frequently and when they do they are a lot less inflamed/red. Will continue to use regularly, as skin is noticably clearer

Jane, DC
Reviewed on January 18, 2009

I had really bad hormonal acne after I went off the pill~ like, the cystic stuff along your jawline and cheeks. I figured I'd give this a try (I confess- it was the cool packaging).

I drank 1 cup every day for a week and honestly, around day 3 I was totally blown away. First the redness really went down, and then I noticed I didn't have any new stuff happening. Now I just drink a cup every few days.

I wasn't sure about the taste at first- it's a little "grassy." I got used to it after the first 2 days and now I sort of crave it.

It does contain red clover, which increases fertility, so watch out if you don't want any/ any more wee ones.

If you're interested, give it a shot. Also, just be gentle with your skin. Don't squeeze anything. Don't pick. Don't scratch. Help your body heal.

Anonymous, Kingston Surrey
Reviewed on January 27, 2008

This product will cleanse blood of toxins which in turn makes less work for the liver resulting in less breakouts .

I had one a day and that was enough to make a difference.