Page 7 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 139 reviews

Brand: Dove

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
updated: 10/02/2014 04:12 UTC
Dove Sensitive Skin Bath Bars (4 oz Bars), 6 ea
updated: 10/02/2014 04:12 UTC

Reviewed on March 31, 2010

This soap has been by far the best product and it's cheap!

Reviewed on March 2, 2010

This is THE best product I have ever used for my face. The other products (Acne face washes, Makeup removing wipes, etc) have either dried my face out completely and caused more acne or have not completely removed all my makeup and in turn has caused me to break out more!

I can't believe I haven't tried this sooner. My doctor recommended this to me and I will NEVER use another product again. I have been using Dove for a few weeks and my acne is almost completely clear. I just have three small pimples, but it is no big deal.

Along with Dove sensitive soap I am also using a moisturizer that has salicylic acid in it. Also, I am using the clean and clear daily pore cleansing pads at night. I am also using an exfoliant weekly (Freeman's clay mask).

My face feels so smooth and nice and it really has improved drastically!

I have recommended Dove to all my friends and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of using it. What do you have to lose? Except acne?

Reviewed on December 1, 2009

It works good pimple faces lol

Reviewed on November 28, 2009

I just started using this soap 2 days ago and i have not seen any improvement in my acne. Which is understandable, i will check back here in a month so give another review. But im a 15 year old teenager so i dont expect to see any change in my ance. But this soap did do what i bought it for : " to not irritate and burn and dry out my skin" I give it 10 out of 10 for that :D

ill check back in a month to tell you guys if my acne improved

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

I started using this whilst staying at my folks for a couple of days and didn't even know what it was as it was half used. I couldn't believe that my seborrheic dermatitis and acne had nearly disappeared after two nights. Now one week on my skin is amazing. I've tried everything and most didn't help or made it worse. I also have a very good diet with very little sugar, dairy or refined wheat which I've been following for the past year but my acne still persisted. I know its only been a week but my skin has never been this good since I hit puberty and I'm 36 now. Wish I'd tried this years ago. My care routine simply is washing my face thoroughly three times a day. No dryness or tightness just radiant clear skin.

Reviewed on November 21, 2009

i love dove!!!

its easy to apply and works great!

works better than any other cleanser

Reviewed on November 5, 2009

I hope the Sensitive Skin Dove Bar works! I've tried many things. And now, I'm 34 with wrinkles and acne??!!! Annoying. I crave simplicity in my beauty routines (and life) and I think I just may be overdrying my skin with the 4+ steps in the Dermalogica line. Hopefully this with a light moisteriser will be enough to cool things down. I've been fighting acne my entire life!!!

Reviewed on November 4, 2009

Good for my face..it feels soft and clean

Reviewed on September 24, 2009

Its a great product for people suffering from mild to moderate acne in conjunction with any acne moisturizer, I really really recommend this product.