Page 7 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 146 reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
updated: 08/30/2015 16:22 UTC

Reviewed on August 15, 2010

I need this soap if their body reacts horribly to soaps- this is the soap to use. I stopped using it for a few months- my body felt rough, my face had acne- all the cleansers i bought did not work.

So buy!

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

my doctor at one point recommended dove soap for my acne prone skin and while using it I was constantly having breakouts, my pores were always clogged and my skin just didn't feel clean. I figured it was just my skin and now the soap causing that since my dr and dermatologists all recommend this soap for acne. I recently switched to Spectro Jel and my skin has never looked better. for the first time in months and months I have my smooth clear skin back. I'm sure it works for some people but unfortunately it just caused more problems for me.

Reviewed on May 25, 2010

Great soap ... Been using it for about a month.

Reviewed on May 6, 2010

OK, at first it worked very well at keeping my skin soft, that was a month ago. idk why, i switched even more soaps and i came back and now my skin hates it. my chin hurts because i just know pimples are starting to erupt. i already have 3 on my chin. i HATE THIS. if this is sensitive skin bar soap then soemthing must be wrong with it.

I WOULD USE IT IF I DIDNT HAVE ACNE.

F**K THIS.

Reviewed on April 24, 2010

This product kinda made my acne worse... I think I'm going bck to my neutogena.

Reviewed on April 15, 2010

Perhaps I just have VERY dry skin but this soap dried out my skin very badly.

Did an amazing job on my body though, Just didn't do much for my face. I admit, I only gave it around three days to work but the drying out of my skin got pretty annoying.

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

i have been using this for about a month two times a day. i have not noticed much change in my acne, but my skin is soft and it does not irritate my skin, which most soaps do. It also has not caused me further breakouts. so its definaetly reccomended.

Reviewed on March 31, 2010

This soap has been by far the best product and it's cheap!

Reviewed on March 2, 2010

This is THE best product I have ever used for my face. The other products (Acne face washes, Makeup removing wipes, etc) have either dried my face out completely and caused more acne or have not completely removed all my makeup and in turn has caused me to break out more!

I can't believe I haven't tried this sooner. My doctor recommended this to me and I will NEVER use another product again. I have been using Dove for a few weeks and my acne is almost completely clear. I just have three small pimples, but it is no big deal.

Along with Dove sensitive soap I am also using a moisturizer that has salicylic acid in it. Also, I am using the clean and clear daily pore cleansing pads at night. I am also using an exfoliant weekly (Freeman's clay mask).

My face feels so smooth and nice and it really has improved drastically!

I have recommended Dove to all my friends and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of using it. What do you have to lose? Except acne?

Reviewed on December 1, 2009

It works good pimple faces lol