Page 6 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 138 reviews

Brand: Dove

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
Dove Sensitive Skin Bath Bars (4 oz Bars), 6 ea
Dove Beauty Bar, Sensitive Skin, 4 Bars

Reviewed on November 29, 2010

I used Dove Energy Glow all over my face and body for years until it went off the market. I tried using the sensitive bar, but my face started breaking out again! I figured out that it was because it has SLS in it. The Energy Glow, Pink, and Gentle Exfoliating bars don't. I would recommend using the Pink bar instead. I love Dove bars, but wish that they would all be SLS free.

Reviewed on November 7, 2010

This soap is a very light and easy cleanser, doesn't clog pores, doesn't irritate skin and is perfect for sensitive skin. It may dry your skin a little bit but that's any soap, I won't even list it as a con. This is a great product for acne prone skin.

Reviewed on August 15, 2010

I need this soap if their body reacts horribly to soaps- this is the soap to use. I stopped using it for a few months- my body felt rough, my face had acne- all the cleansers i bought did not work.

So buy!

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

my doctor at one point recommended dove soap for my acne prone skin and while using it I was constantly having breakouts, my pores were always clogged and my skin just didn't feel clean. I figured it was just my skin and now the soap causing that since my dr and dermatologists all recommend this soap for acne. I recently switched to Spectro Jel and my skin has never looked better. for the first time in months and months I have my smooth clear skin back. I'm sure it works for some people but unfortunately it just caused more problems for me.

Reviewed on May 25, 2010

Great soap ... Been using it for about a month.

Reviewed on May 6, 2010

OK, at first it worked very well at keeping my skin soft, that was a month ago. idk why, i switched even more soaps and i came back and now my skin hates it. my chin hurts because i just know pimples are starting to erupt. i already have 3 on my chin. i HATE THIS. if this is sensitive skin bar soap then soemthing must be wrong with it.

I WOULD USE IT IF I DIDNT HAVE ACNE.

F**K THIS.

Reviewed on April 24, 2010

This product kinda made my acne worse... I think I'm going bck to my neutogena.

Reviewed on April 15, 2010

Perhaps I just have VERY dry skin but this soap dried out my skin very badly.

Did an amazing job on my body though, Just didn't do much for my face. I admit, I only gave it around three days to work but the drying out of my skin got pretty annoying.

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

i have been using this for about a month two times a day. i have not noticed much change in my acne, but my skin is soft and it does not irritate my skin, which most soaps do. It also has not caused me further breakouts. so its definaetly reccomended.

Reviewed on March 31, 2010

This soap has been by far the best product and it's cheap!