Page 3 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 146 reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
updated: 08/30/2015 16:22 UTC

Reviewed on October 10, 2012

After years of trying to improve my acne, the best cleanser was the simplest and cheapest!!

I am always careful to wash off the outer layer before lathering my face, since bar soap can harbor bacteria. Also wash gently! If you scrub too much it can dry out your skin. I follow up with Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel lotion.

I feel like my skin is actually LESS oily since using Dove because of the moisturizing! Definitely give this a try.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

This isn't any ordinary soap. It cleared my acne quickly and results can be seen overnight! Pimples get drastically smaller. I used it twice a day, morning and night and can't be more thankful. It helped with my teenage acne a lot!

Reviewed on August 8, 2012

I bought this for my underarms; i've been having trouble with removing the sweat under my arms and i needed something gentle for the irritation there caused by friction and an antiperspirant, and all though it didn't clean my underarms as well as i had hoped, i recently noticed the little bit of back acne i had is gone XD with the hot weather my back was sweating and breaking out but once i began using this soap my bacne went away... i am so surpised! this was an amazing accident! i used to use a glycolic acid body wash once in a while on my back but now i don't need to! and its great cuz that body wash costs a ton! My skin feels really clean with it.. except for my underarms :(

Reviewed on July 19, 2012

I had moderate acne on my back and this is the only thing I've tried that works absolute wonders. I have NO pimples on my back. Not even one. If I do get any sort of pimple on my back, I just spot treat it with some bp.

Now I'm going to start using it on my face because, frankly, I'm sick of feeling like my face is not completely clean after cleansing. A huge cause for acne is clogged pores so I don't see how lightly cleansing your face with a super gentle cleanser (that does not even remove all of my make up) would get rid of my acne.

Reviewed on May 9, 2012

I'm a 19 year old male and have had bad body acne for about 2-3 years now. I use this on my body and it works great for my body acne. I used to have a lot of acne on my back and chest, and I was always too rough when treating it and would over dry and cause a lot of scarring. Now I use dove sensitive bar and it cleared almost all of my body acne, i only get a few small zits sometimes and rarely i get one large one but for the most part its all gone. My scars are also fading slowly. Use a non-oil moisturizer on your body as well so it doesn't over dry. This combination is working great for me and I'm sure all my scars will disappear soon. If you have body acne i recommend dove highly!

Be patient when using it because all of your acne won't dissapear in a week, it probably took me several weeks to see the acne go away and several months for most of my scars to fade.

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

AMAZING. Love this stuff, holy grail acne cleanser. Gave me clear skin with in weeks. I've been using this and baking soda for my moderate teen acne from very oily skin. Works wonderfully :)

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

This soap is all you need if you're suffering with acne. I have stopped using cleasners all together and this soap has just been amazing! My skin sucks so much and it is extremely sensitive so the soap can be a little drying, but I have paired this with Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer and it does wonders. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

I LOVE IT!! I've tried EVERYTHING out there. When I say everything, I mean I've spent a good $5000 on acne medications. Everything made me either dry and irritated or it didn't work at all. This is is the first thing that seems to have produced immediate results. I wash my face with this twice a day. At night I use it along with my Clarisonic Mia. After I just use Sea Breeze and I'm finished.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

its an awesome product.

i love it.

i helps prevent breakouts & i use it all the time.