Page 3 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 143 reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
updated: 08/04/2015 16:25 UTC

Reviewed on July 19, 2012

I had moderate acne on my back and this is the only thing I've tried that works absolute wonders. I have NO pimples on my back. Not even one. If I do get any sort of pimple on my back, I just spot treat it with some bp.

Now I'm going to start using it on my face because, frankly, I'm sick of feeling like my face is not completely clean after cleansing. A huge cause for acne is clogged pores so I don't see how lightly cleansing your face with a super gentle cleanser (that does not even remove all of my make up) would get rid of my acne.

Reviewed on May 9, 2012

I'm a 19 year old male and have had bad body acne for about 2-3 years now. I use this on my body and it works great for my body acne. I used to have a lot of acne on my back and chest, and I was always too rough when treating it and would over dry and cause a lot of scarring. Now I use dove sensitive bar and it cleared almost all of my body acne, i only get a few small zits sometimes and rarely i get one large one but for the most part its all gone. My scars are also fading slowly. Use a non-oil moisturizer on your body as well so it doesn't over dry. This combination is working great for me and I'm sure all my scars will disappear soon. If you have body acne i recommend dove highly!

Be patient when using it because all of your acne won't dissapear in a week, it probably took me several weeks to see the acne go away and several months for most of my scars to fade.

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

AMAZING. Love this stuff, holy grail acne cleanser. Gave me clear skin with in weeks. I've been using this and baking soda for my moderate teen acne from very oily skin. Works wonderfully :)

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

This soap is all you need if you're suffering with acne. I have stopped using cleasners all together and this soap has just been amazing! My skin sucks so much and it is extremely sensitive so the soap can be a little drying, but I have paired this with Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer and it does wonders. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

I LOVE IT!! I've tried EVERYTHING out there. When I say everything, I mean I've spent a good $5000 on acne medications. Everything made me either dry and irritated or it didn't work at all. This is is the first thing that seems to have produced immediate results. I wash my face with this twice a day. At night I use it along with my Clarisonic Mia. After I just use Sea Breeze and I'm finished.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

its an awesome product.

i love it.

i helps prevent breakouts & i use it all the time.

Reviewed on March 10, 2012

Use this product for 2 months and you will see the result

Reviewed on March 3, 2012

I found this bar aggravated the acne on my chest and back. I'm not sure which ingredient in the Dove bar was so irritating, but I had to quit using it. I now use the Cetaphil Antibacterial bar and have great results.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

I am an R.N. (soon-to-be Nurse Practitioner) and have been using this since my dermatologist recommended it when I was in high school. Who knew that a simple bar of Dove is all you need as an everyday facial cleanser?! If you suffer from acne, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY OTHER FACIAL CLEANSER! You name it-I've tried it! I've even tried the different varieties of Dove bars, and this one is the most effective because it is extremely gentle. Even if you don't have "sensitive skin" per say, the face that it's fragrance free and hypoallergenic, you can rest assured that it will not aggravate any current skin conditions (eczema, acne, rosacea, sunburn, etc.) I recommend this to any and all patients...from 1 month to 80 years old!