Dove Pink Beauty Bar reviews

Brand: Dove

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 17 (CI 26100), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 4.25oz, 8 ea
Dove Beauty Bars Soap for Women, Pink/Rosa, 6 Count
Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 14 Count

Reviewed on December 2, 2012

As a teen with occasional breakouts, this dove bar works wonders! Its by far my favorite but i also like dove winter care. I use this and then follow with the pink clean and clear toner, then aloe vera gel. I no longer struggle with acne. :) Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on November 29, 2010

I absolutely love Dove Pink. I had countless prescriptions and over the counter products, but everything either didn't help or made it worse. On a whim, I tried the Dove Energy Glow bar, which was the best ever but it went off the market so I had to find something new. I like the pink bar better than the sensitive skin bar because the sensitive skin one has SLS - What?! Anyone with super sensitive skin, eczema, or an autoimmune disease may find SLS to be irritating and it can actually cause the acne or make it worse. I use this all over my face and body, and even on my scalp if I get some crazy build up that would normally require clarifying shampoo. It left my hair super soft and clean, but don't try it a second time in a row. The only cons are that you will still need a separate exfoliant, and it's not organic (but I don't think any of the products on this site are). When using my exfoliator, first I wash my face with Dove, then the exfoliator, and then the Dove again to remove the film from the exfoliator. It may sound like too much, but it works the best and isn't any more drying that way than any other acne products I have tried. I have used it for years with great results for both my acne and eczema. With Dove and birth control, my acne is light or non-existent instead of moderate to severe.