Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser

Average price: $5.44

Brand: Dove

Most helpful review

By Lauren, New York on 08/23/2009

I use the bar soap instead of the facial cleanser. The exfoliating bar soap is amazing. Takes off all the dead skin, which is great for acne sufferers. I've noticed that my body acne has completely cleared up!.

Pros:
  • Clears up my body acne and makes my skin a lot smoother.
Cons:
  • None!

91 out of 173 people found this review helpful

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Agar, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, and Ultramarine Blue.

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Foaming Facial Cleanser, 6.76 Ounce
updated: 04/18/2014 11:52 UTC

Member reviews

By on

omg this product is a miracle no joke whatever i use i go back to it it cleans my pimples and makeup it takes off everything and honestly i have been using ths abot 2months know it gr8 i love dove it has worked for so long and so good when i used it after one week my skin was looking healthey pimple free and smooth too i honeslt rexcommend this to anybody it wont irrtate ur skin at all coz it gentle the good part is it fixes problems but dosnt irrtate them at all love it so much i even use the dove shamppo conditioner under arm perfume and it just leaves me fresh i wish there was dove toothpaste and i use the lotion too <3 and it very affordable too so cheap and it works gr8 srsly if i was u who want glowing skin and clear i would go and get this product it will defenttly work and u not gona have any regrets

• very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 2

By on

i love this product. i have sensitive skin and it cleans my face without irritating it . I have tried several cleansers and this is the best.

Pros

• very mild yet effective

Cons

• none
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

very gentle clears away dead skin.

Pros

• awesome package and has a great look and feel to it.

Cons

• smell is very strong and is a bit to pricey
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 10.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• Clears up my body acne and makes my skin a lot smoother.

Cons

• None!
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 2.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

My acne tends to get worse before it gets better so I'm just waiting to see what will happen but I like the results so far. :)

Pros

• My face feels softer and I think it's helping with my pores. It's gentle and I feel very clean and refreshed after using it.

Cons

• It smells a bit strong.
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 5.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

n

Pros

• n

Cons

• n
  • light
  • for a day or two
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

I love it, it's worth the money <3

Pros

• Doesn't leave my face greasy, reduces black heads

Cons

• very gentle, but that certainly ISNT a bad thing
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 5.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This product does my skin justice... I will be using this for a long time... I have use other products like Proactive but that burns out my skin and it irratate it as well... so every body can't use some products.. but this ones I will be using until they stop selling it...

Pros

• This product rocks!! it make my skin feels really soft and I have been useing it for a week I love this product... I even allowed my Fiancee to use it and he has oily skin and it makes his can looks awesome...

Cons

• The fragrance is a bit strong
  • very light
  • for about a week
  • $ 6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I like it, but I've only been using it for a week.

Pros

• I switched to this cleanser after using Dan's Cleanser. It goes on smooth and washes off very well. Keeps my redness down.

Cons

• Not a huge fan of the fragrance and not sure if it is irritating my skin or not.
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I've used this product for about two years. It's the only thing I've used that doesn't make my face worse after a while. It has never cleared up my acne however. My face seems to get really better sometimes then break out again. The best I've used though.

Pros

• Works pretty well. Doesn't make my acne worse.

Cons

• Doesn't work well enough to clear my acne completely.
  • A it drying.. but I also use eucerin moisturizer which solves that.
  • moderate
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.