Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Dove

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Agar, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, and Ultramarine Blue.

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Foaming Facial Cleanser, 6.76 Ounce
updated: 11/25/2014 12:35 UTC

Reviewed on March 23, 2011

omg this product is a miracle no joke whatever i use i go back to it it cleans my pimples and makeup it takes off everything and honestly i have been using ths abot 2months know it gr8 i love dove it has worked for so long and so good when i used it after one week my skin was looking healthey pimple free and smooth too i honeslt rexcommend this to anybody it wont irrtate ur skin at all coz it gentle the good part is it fixes problems but dosnt irrtate them at all love it so much i even use the dove shamppo conditioner under arm perfume and it just leaves me fresh i wish there was dove toothpaste and i use the lotion too <3 and it very affordable too so cheap and it works gr8 srsly if i was u who want glowing skin and clear i would go and get this product it will defenttly work and u not gona have any regrets

Reviewed on February 21, 2010

i love this product. i have sensitive skin and it cleans my face without irritating it . I have tried several cleansers and this is the best.

Reviewed on October 19, 2009

very gentle clears away dead skin.

Reviewed on August 23, 2009

I use the bar soap instead of the facial cleanser. The exfoliating bar soap is amazing. Takes off all the dead skin, which is great for acne sufferers. I've noticed that my body acne has completely cleared up!

Reviewed on May 8, 2009

My acne tends to get worse before it gets better so I'm just waiting to see what will happen but I like the results so far. :)

Reviewed on March 13, 2009

I love it, it's worth the money &lt;3

Reviewed on March 3, 2009

This product does my skin justice... I will be using this for a long time... I have use other products like Proactive but that burns out my skin and it irratate it as well... so every body can't use some products.. but this ones I will be using until they stop selling it...

Reviewed on February 21, 2009

I like it, but I've only been using it for a week.

Reviewed on December 19, 2008

I've used this product for about two years. It's the only thing I've used that doesn't make my face worse after a while. It has never cleared up my acne however. My face seems to get really better sometimes then break out again. The best I've used though.