Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Lotion SPF 15 reviews

4.6/5 - 18 reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Lotion SPF 15

Octinoxate (5.5%), Octisalate (3.0%), Avobenzone (2.0%), Ensulizole (2.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Stearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Cholesterol, Bisabolol, Sodium Pca, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Or Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-Ii, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Sodium Lactate, Peg-4 Laurate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Carbomer, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Corn Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT.

Reviewed on April 5, 2010

i love this lotion. its great i had used olay before this & could feel the difference right away does not have that oily feel to it. I tried it out becuase dove soap bars worked well

Reviewed on October 25, 2009

It's a really great and affordable moisturizer if you're trying some out.

Reviewed on October 1, 2009

Perhaps if your skin is less sensitive you can use it but do not use with the regimen! I have major burns on my face from it! I use the clean and clear sensitive cleaner, neutrogena on the spot and this. I need to switch! !e careful.

Reviewed on September 24, 2009

I have tried so many facial lotion with SPF, amongst the the products I have tried this is the best one so far!!!! I`ve been using it for almost 2 years. bottom line, AMAZING PRODUCT YET AFFORDABLE!!!!!

Reviewed on August 14, 2009

THIS IS THE BEST SPF 15 MOISTURIZER I'VE FOUND TO USE WITH DAN'S BP Regimen. I use a lot of BP ,more than what I should but its the only way the regimen works for me. I have really dry, flaky skin and I've tried a lot of moisturizers- Oil of Olay, Neutragena, Cetaphil,Eucerin 15 & 30, and none of those moisturize like the Dove. Great to use over the BP , its the only moisturizer I've found that doesn't ball up and absorbs into the skin even through a lot of BP.

Reviewed on December 31, 2008

I've read other reviews that it is greasy. You don't need much. I have tried other creams and have been unhappy. This doesn't give you a greasy look like other creams. Very affordable!