Page 16 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 163 reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
updated: 09/30/2016 20:50 UTC

Reviewed on April 2, 2007

Its feel ok but I think its really like anyother product. Not really a acne cleanser just a cleanser. Very drying and it hurts when first used. I only been using it for a week and it seems there are pimples then before. Im 28 male and have mild to moderate acne here and there but can never figure out whats best for me. Been on Accutane and minocin and whats next?

Reviewed on March 23, 2007

My dermatologist recomended it for my whole body, so I use it all the time. It didn't really do anything for my acne, but it doesn't interfere with other treatments I use because it's not specially for acne.

Reviewed on March 19, 2007

I used expensive cleansers claiming to clear acne and it just made my skin irritated and blistered. I thought to use Dove soap and it cleared up big bumps that have been irritating me for weeks. I am tempted to use other expensive products but I know that this is the best cleanser/bar for me. My husband is happy that I found something that really works.

Reviewed on March 17, 2007

this product is amazing for a bar of soap! ive tried all those other "sensitive skin cleansers" but nothing really works, they all give you an irritation for like three hours and then your ok. but it tends to get really annoying becuase you just sit there and wait for the redness and irritation to go down when you could be PARTYING! :] anyways, anyone with redness, acne, or anything of that sort with very sensitive skin and has tried other products that dont seem to work, DOVE SENSiTiVE SKiN SOAP is PERFECT for you. i can guarentee it.

Reviewed on March 11, 2007

I had just gotten off of acutain about 4 months ago my skin has never skin looked so clear. I had a few pimples pop up and a few black heads on my nose. So I decided that will use the rest of my proactive solution to treat this. Big MISTAKE! Left my face red and blotchy I looked like an ugly freak! I tried a whole bunch of natural remedies to get down the redness and nothing worked. I use dove on my body and on my hands. I noticed how much lighter and touchable my body and hands were than my face. In the back of my mind I could hear my mother saying " Don't ever use soap on your face!" Than i thought why not you use it on the rest of your body why not the skin on your face? So i tried it on my face . Amazingly my face was more touchable lighter and the blemishes became less red! I'm not ever going to use anything but dove again!

Reviewed on February 24, 2007

it is the simplest thing I could've used for my acne prone skin..i use this to wash my face twice a day...im currently on tazorac and benzamycin..buy dove sensitive skin beauty bar..and also the dove essentials sensitive skin lotion is great!!

Reviewed on February 21, 2007

will definately keep buying this soap. love it to bits. I've tried many things over the last few years which have just inflamed my skin, but now after using dove my skin is the best its looked in years!!

Reviewed on February 1, 2007

I use it twice a day on my face. The first couple of times I used it, it made my face feel a bit dry, in the area where the cheek meets the chin. But since then, I don't have dryness and don't need to use moisturiser each time I wash. I like the smell and look of this soap and the way it lathers well even in Jerusalem where the water is hard. I haven't yet noticed that I have less spots on my face, but it's certainly no worse than usual and this is much cheaper than a tube of face wash and probably gentler too.

Reviewed on December 14, 2006

It made my skin much more beautiful and radiant. It cleared up my acne and falt very soothing. Also, moisturized dry spots