Page 16 of Dove Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 157 reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bars, Unscented, 8 ea
updated: 07/28/2016 20:58 UTC

Reviewed on February 24, 2007

it is the simplest thing I could've used for my acne prone skin..i use this to wash my face twice a day...im currently on tazorac and benzamycin..buy dove sensitive skin beauty bar..and also the dove essentials sensitive skin lotion is great!!

Reviewed on February 21, 2007

will definately keep buying this soap. love it to bits. I've tried many things over the last few years which have just inflamed my skin, but now after using dove my skin is the best its looked in years!!

Reviewed on February 1, 2007

I use it twice a day on my face. The first couple of times I used it, it made my face feel a bit dry, in the area where the cheek meets the chin. But since then, I don't have dryness and don't need to use moisturiser each time I wash. I like the smell and look of this soap and the way it lathers well even in Jerusalem where the water is hard. I haven't yet noticed that I have less spots on my face, but it's certainly no worse than usual and this is much cheaper than a tube of face wash and probably gentler too.

Reviewed on December 14, 2006

It made my skin much more beautiful and radiant. It cleared up my acne and falt very soothing. Also, moisturized dry spots

Reviewed on December 9, 2006

Really good. People say not to use soap on your face...yes well, acne medicated washes are way harsher than this soap. The trick is to be gentle. Lukewarm/tepid water, make a lot of lather (thick) and massage this on your face. I like to leave it on for a bit, then wash off with more tepid water. Do not use scrubs, meds or anything.

You will see an improvement. I personally find the white orginal works well too.

Reviewed on December 6, 2006

its been a week so far and almost all my cheek pimples are gone and nothing new has formed. I cant believe a regimen (soap+water) this simple can have such major effects. I've been suffering the acne battle for 8months now. Also I started to shave with this soap yesterday and it gives me a smooth shave. All other shaving creams are messy and irritate my skin. I had no micro bumps after the shave. FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on November 17, 2006

I love this soap!!! I have had severe acne forseven years and have literally tried every acne product on this planet! My skin was left red, inflamed, raw, and my skin just completely had it. I gave up hope of clearing my skin a year ago and decided to just simply wash my face with dove soap since it was made for sensitive skin and that was it. Never in a million years after spending hundreds of dollars on all those acne products out there that Dove SOAP would be the best thing i have done for my face!!!!! Within a month the redness and irritation was completely gone. My skin was smooth, moisturize, and best of all clearer than it has been in seven years! I just washed my face three times a day with the Dove white soap and that’s it. No acne creams, gels, antibiotics, or anything else! I am even getting complimented on my skin! Thank you Dove!!!!!!!