DML Moisturizing Lotion reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: DML

DML Moisturizing Lotion

Water (Purified), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Dimethicone, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Carbomer 941.

DML Moisturizing Lotion, 16 fl oz
updated: 09/27/2016 22:34 UTC
DML Moisturizing Lotion 16 oz.
updated: 09/27/2016 22:34 UTC

DML Moisturizing Lotion

Long Time user with good success
Reviewed on October 22, 2014

I like this moisturizer a lot. I have been getting a little concerned though about the ingredients. I have pretty much used it most of the time I have had acne (about 7 years). I went through all kind of different treatment with some good success. Eventually took accutane and have been 95% clear since. It is really moisturizing! It has very limited ingredients because it meant to be for extremely sensitive skin. It dries quickly and absorbs easily. My entire family uses this and loves it. It was recomended by our Derm to my Mom a really long time ago and has been our staple since.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the ingredient list isn't my favorite. While there are no major offenders, the stearic acid does concern me. The first 3 ingredients are water, petrolatum, and glycerin. It doesn't feel at all like vaseline so dont worry!