Diindolylmethane (DIM) reviews

4.3/5 - 6 reviews

Estroblock- It works
Reviewed on January 17, 2017

I have been taking estroblock (regular strength) for a little over a month and it has completely cleared up my skin. It started working within the first week. I am a 31 year old female and have struggled with acne since I was 11. I had clear skin while on birth control but once i stopped taking my acne became pretty severe. It gave me headaches for 10 days when I first started taking it but they went away on their own and I have no had any other side effects. I read on amazon reviews that for some people it stopped working after a few months so I will make an effort to update this if something changes or every six months. Good luck everyone!

by hopeful26 on 07/10/2017 00:55
Are you still taking this? How many mg of DIM were you taking per day?
Finally-- a cure!
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

After 25 years of trying every single OTC & RX acne cure on the market (with only temporary or no results, I finally stumbled upon a website that recommended the DIM + Vitex treament. I couldn't believe that within 1 week, my skin was no longer bumpy and breaking out. My hormonal acne all over my skin was almost gone. After a few months now, I can say that perhaps 1 small pimple happened at PMS time, and then nothing more.

One caveat: if you are taking the recommended dosage on the bottles and get headaches, add in Milk Thistle. I should have started out more slowly anyway and might have not gotten the headaches. I took 1 DIM + Vitex in the am & pm. Now up to 2 pills twice daily.

-a 39 year old mother of 3)

Estroblock
Reviewed on March 18, 2016

I've never been compelled to write a review for any product, but this one has changed my life. I have suffered from severe hormonal/cystic acne, blackheads, oily skin and scarring for most of my adult life. I have tried every supplement, diet change, face wash, antiobiotic under the sun, this is the only thing that has ever worked for me. Try it, you will not regret it!

Believe me when I say this works especially for Hormonal Acne
Reviewed on March 9, 2016

A few years ago I suffered from serious breakouts on my chin and I bought DIM Plus by Nature's Way. Within a month or two my spots cleared up and after a year or so of taking the product my pimples never came back. I am on the pill now so I am back to using it as it helps ease some small breakouts which occur. It's fantastic.

Estroblock
Reviewed on March 16, 2015

I have suffered from severe acne for years. I have even been on ACCUTANE TWICE and an still was having issues with my skin. I started taking Estroblock 3 weeks ago and it has cleared up my skin immensely. I currently only have 2 small pimples and compared to 3 weeks ago, that is AMAZING!!!! I would definitely suggest this product to ANYONE who suffers from hormonal acne (around the chin and jawline area) or acne in general. I strongly recommend doing your research on Estroblock (or any product) before buying. I would suggest to check out the amazon reviews and The Love Vitamin website.

I have VERY stubborn acne and so far, this supplement has been a acne miracle!!! :)

It is kind of expensive ($40.00 for 60 capsules), but I have suffered from acne for so long and I also have a lot of acne scarring, I do not mind paying that much for the product because it does REALLY WORK!

Also, BE patient. Like ANY medication, prescription or supplement... it takes a while for your body to absorb.. so it may take a few weeks or months to see major improvements... so JUST BE PATIENT!!

by deann on 04/30/2017 15:58
how many a day do u take and what strength
by Lune14 on 07/11/2017 02:33
hi! did you stop eating dairy while taking the supplements?
Tried DIM---powerful but in the wrong way!
Reviewed on November 20, 2013

I began taking DIM a few months ago for PCOS (acne and hirsutism. I felt that if I could lower my androgen levels, the symptoms of PCOS would greatly improve. DIM is marketed as a potent anti-androgen, so I tried it. My face broke out more, my scalp hair began falling out more, and my arm hair got thicker and it started t grow on the tops of my hands! I just kept taking it for several weeks, hoping that things would get better, but I had to stop the DIM when I started having heart palpitations. After much research, I believe that the DIM lowered my estrogen more than it lowered my testosterone. It may work for some people, but it is really potent, and it did not work for me.

by LeksiBabi on 08/25/2014 00:20
Hey, this is a REALLY crappy brand. I use DIM Detox by Pure Encapsulations and it cured my hormonal acne. I also suffer from ovarian cysts and had one surgically removed before. Never had a problem since I went on it. Three of my friends also use it and their acne is gone.