Dickinson's Witch Hazel reviews

4.6/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Dickinson's

100% All Natural Witch Hazel.

T.N. Dickinson's All Natural Astringent For Face and Body, 16 oz
updated: 09/17/2014 01:34 UTC

New favorite for adult acne
Reviewed on September 3, 2014

I recently began using this and I am in LOVE with the results. Throughout my teens and early 20s, I used Clean & Clear astringent. At my youngest, I regularly used the original C&C forumla with good to moderate results. However in my mid 20s I noticed it was becoming too harsh for my skin and switched to the sensitive-skin forulma. Now in my late 20s, I had to make yet another switch because even that was causing irritation. Finding Dickinson's Witch Hazel was nothing short of a miracle. Astringents were drying out, irritating, and just not helping my skin. But this all natural toner has improved my skin so quickly! People are noticing, and I'm feeling so relieved.

The smell is...unique. It took some getting used to. But now, I've actually come to like it. It's described on the package as "botanical". It really smells like damp branches and dusty wild mushrooms. I'm not kidding. But it works!

Wonderful toner!
Reviewed on December 6, 2013

This toner makes my skin glow and feel fresh! I use it twice a day after cleansing with Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar followed by moisturizing at nights with Now jojoba oil. For the day it leaves my skin prepped, smooth, and ready for makeup if I choose to wear it. At nights I moisturize because repetitive use of this product can be drying but it has not caused me any excessive peeling or dryness. I apply it with a cotton pad or ball and it always removes any remaining dirt or makeup left on my face left after washing. I love this product and am thankful I came across it, it has helped boost my regimens ability to improve my teenage acne.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

Ok, I am a skeptic when it comes to trying products on my face but if u don't take a risk, u will never know what works for u.. this toner has literally saved my skin and that is something I thought would never happen, after a lot of trial and error (and waste of $$) I found this toner that I use as my cleanser in the AM (yes, as a cleanser) and in the PM after washing my face with Loreal's Go 360 Clean for sensitive skin. These two have worked wonders for me. Now I only have to take care of the post-acne marks. Just to be clear, I have been battling acne for 5 years and used to have moderate acne before this (seriously!) so stop using harsh chemicals like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, I know it's extremely hard, believe me. But give it a try and most importantly give it time :)

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

This is a great pick me up astringent for after the gym or for taking off makeup. While it has not completely cleared my acne, it has helped very much with inflammation and redness. I still get whiteheads and blackheads but it has decreased how often i get them. It feels very fresh when putting it on my face AM and PM.

Reviewed on August 12, 2012

This product has saved my face! I will forever be a loyal customer to T.N. Dickinson's witch hazel. I use this product after washing my face in the A.M. and right before bed P.M. to make sure I get all traces of makeup/dirt off skin. Witch hazel makes my skin feel soft and healthy. I prefer this brand over the regular drug store witch hazel.. Although it does not completely clear all acne, it has cleared my face up 80% and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone struggling with stubborn acne (hormonal) especially around the chin/jawline. I couldn't live without it!

Reviewed on June 23, 2012

*Bottom line this product is a multi-purpose miracle liquid that clears, cleanses and conditions the skin

*Helps get rid of acne

*Is great for healing cuts and wounds

*easy to apply

All round incredible, cheap, natural toner that is really helping my acne

I definetaly recommend this toner / astringent

Reviewed on June 21, 2012

This product is amazing, not only is it natural (if you're into that), but it also gets rid of excess oil that is on your face. It can be used on any other part of your body that has acne as well.