Dickinson's Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Dickinson's

Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, PEG 150 Distearate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Witch Hazel Flower Extract.

Good face wash.
Reviewed on July 9, 2013

While on Accutane, I wanted to use something without any harsh chemicals or acne fighting ingredients like salicylic acid benzoyl peroxide because thats what the internet said and I trust the Internet wholeheartedly...With everything...Always.

But seriously, I like this cleanser because it fits those requirements and it doesn't break me out or dry my skin.

Reviewed on May 2, 2013

I love this face wash! It follows all of the rules of the regimen and leaves my skin feeling clean. It works really well with the acne.org BP!

Reviewed on June 21, 2012

This product is excellent if you want something that is not extremely harsh on your skin, it is also really great if you have extremely oily skin. The formula is extremely gentle, so I would highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin.