Dickinson's Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash

(based on 3 reviews)

Recommended by 100% of visitors

Average price: $9.66

Brand: Dickinson's

Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, PEG 150 Distearate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Witch Hazel Flower Extract.

Member reviews

“Good face wash.”
By on

While on Accutane, I wanted to use something without any harsh chemicals or acne fighting ingredients like salicylic acid benzoyl peroxide because thats what the internet said and I trust the Internet wholeheartedly...With everything...Always.

But seriously, I like this cleanser because it fits those requirements and it doesn't break me out or dry my skin.

Pros

• Cleans well enough
  • Non drying
  • Classy bottle

Cons

• Hard to find in stores near me
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I love this face wash! It follows all of the rules of the regimen and leaves my skin feeling clean. It works really well with the acne.org BP!

• for about a year
  • $ 6.99

By on

This product is excellent if you want something that is not extremely harsh on your skin, it is also really great if you have extremely oily skin. The formula is extremely gentle, so I would highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin.

Pros

• Natural
  • For all skin types
  • Does NOT irritate the skin :)
  • 100% Natural
  • Has no harsh chemicals
  • Dissolves the excess oil from your face
  • Clears pores
  • Rinses Clean
  • Maintains the Ph of your skin
  • Does NOT dry out skin (effective for everyday use)
  • No soaps, oils, parabens, sulfates, dyes

Cons

• None! Or at least none that I have encountered myself
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.