Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner reviews

4.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Dickinson's

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner

Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana), Alcohol (14%), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract.

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner

Gets the residues off without the burn!
Reviewed on November 8, 2016

I love Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner! I use it morning and night to make sure my face is super clean before applying any makeup or topical treatments to it. Does not over dry or cause redness/irritation.

Good toner
Reviewed on August 31, 2016

Nice toner, does what it says and doesn't break me out.

Reviewed on November 2, 2012

I honestly and truly love Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner! This has been a god send for my skin and has truly cleared up problem areas on my face (cheeks and chin). I use it morning and night to make sure my face is super clean before applying any makeup or topical treatments to it. I really like this brand because it is recommnded for all skin types and does not over dry or cause redness/irritation. 10/10 in my book!

Lindsey, California
Reviewed on June 20, 2012

This is my SAVING GRACE! This toner is worth every penny!