Page 4 of Diane-35 reviews

3.3/5 - 710 reviews

Cyproterone acetate 2 mg and Ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg.

Inactivel Ingredients:
Cornstarch, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, and Talc.

Tablet Coating:
Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Glycerol, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, and Wax.

Reviewed on May 5, 2013

i do not recommend this pills. i took this diane pill for 6months for very mild acne.I am so happy seeing the result and receiving complements from other people about my skin, i started having hair fall during this period which i never thought cause by the pills. I stop the pill coz i am satisfied with my skin. After maybe 8months of stopping my hair falls continues and my acne came back 5X . I again decided to take 4months, cleared my skin but make my hair real thin ..freakin me out..i stop..after 4months i have moderate-severe acne now..and lots of hair fall....!!! i used to have thick and lustrous hair now its so thin and have the balding area on my forehead which is getting me deppressed!!! im trying to search other way to clear my skin as of this moment..im in minox and benzac..i hope it will help. Plz dont mess up with your hormones like i did! huhuh!!! hair transplant is expensive..

Reviewed on May 4, 2013

DO NOT TAKE THIS PILL, ive been on diane 35 for 7 months now and the cons definitely outway the pros. i was first taking the generic pill cyestra 35 for the first 6 months then switched to the diane 35 1 month ago to see if it was any different. Honestly, when I first starting taking cyestra my boobs got bigger and i gained 10 pounds. my acne got somewhat better but i was still getting zits so i decided to pay the few extra bucks for the diane. now after starting the diane a month and a half ago, ive gained another 10 pounds and my boobs are growing again. when i first started 7 months ago i was a size b now im almost a size d. Also when i was on the generic pill i was a little bit more moodier but ever since i started diane ive developed depression and have honestly considered killing myself a few times. These pills have made me crazy and although they help my skin some, im going to the doctor in a few days to see if its okay to stop them mid pack. I'm going to talk to my doctor about taking accutane, i'd rather take that for 6 months - to a year then be on these pills indefinitely!

Reviewed on April 22, 2013

the bottom line is that it worked for me. (i'm actually on estelle, which is a brand of diane, it's just cheaper!) i was skeptical, i'd tried everything, i had also tried loette, another form of pill for acne. i have been on it for just over two months now and my skin has drastically improved! i had terrible hormonal chin acne which was really, really red, and now i have no new noticeable pimples, only the bit of scarring that's going away now :) couldn't be happier! give it a go!

Reviewed on April 6, 2013

So for all the girls taking this bcp all I have to say is please be patient and look forward to the positive end result. It may be bad now but if your acne is hormonal this is a great solution, coming from someone who has tried everything. My doctor had even prescribed me accutane but I wanted to give this one last try before i did and I'm so happy i took the chance. My acne was absolutely horrible but finally after 10 years I'm beginning to feel confident in my own skin

by acnegirl0904 on 03/22/2014 21:21
Hi. Its my 7th week on this pill already and Im breaking out worse than my first moth on it. Is that normal? Did you experience that too?
Reviewed on March 20, 2013

It is a SHORT term fix, a bandaid that will make your acne so much worse when you stop it.

Diane is probably going to clear you out.

However, you will never be able to come off of it without breaking out and once you come off, your acne will get 10X worse.

I've been on and off diane for the past 7 years and before going on it, I had just a few breakouts which never stopped me from doing anything.

But that wasn't good enough, I wanted perfection. So I went on Diane and cleared out 100%. My Skin was flawless.

Long story short, after many years of taking this pill, I decided I wanted to stop injecting my system with hormones.

Ever since I stopped (8months ago) my skin has been breaking out like never before. I developped acne in places I've never had acne before.

My skin is suuuper oily and so is my hair.

I highly recommend you do not take this poison or any other birth control pill. It will completely mess up your hormones and you will regret it in the future.

I now feel a lot of regret and grief over my decision to take this pill. If I could go back in time I would have never started it.

I wish someone had told me this years ago. If you have a few breakouts, there are ways to live with them without messing up your entire system.

I hope this was helpful.

If you don't believe me, Google "dianette feels like it has been a total horror story".

Some girls have gone bald because of this evil pill.

Reviewed on February 6, 2013

Definitely works, and for me had no side-effects. Life with clear skin is amazing! However, because of recent investigations, I may have to consider another pill.

Reviewed on January 11, 2013

If you got stubborn acne and oily skin that ruins your confidence I recommend that you try this product !

Reviewed on January 10, 2013

This completely cleared my skin in approx a month. I suffered from acne which would become dramatically worse the week before my period. My skin is clear, smooth and more vibrant. Also needs very little maintenance to keep it clear. No negative side effects for me, and it also has the benefit of birth control. Completely eliminated severe cramps and pain from periods as well.

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

Diane combined with my topical skin routine cleared up my acne for the first time ever although has started to give me anxiety