Page 4 of Diane-35 reviews

3.3/5 - 707 reviews

Cyproterone acetate 2 mg and Ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg.

Inactivel Ingredients:
Cornstarch, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, and Talc.

Tablet Coating:
Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Glycerol, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, and Wax.

Reviewed on April 6, 2013

So for all the girls taking this bcp all I have to say is please be patient and look forward to the positive end result. It may be bad now but if your acne is hormonal this is a great solution, coming from someone who has tried everything. My doctor had even prescribed me accutane but I wanted to give this one last try before i did and I'm so happy i took the chance. My acne was absolutely horrible but finally after 10 years I'm beginning to feel confident in my own skin

by acnegirl0904 on 03/22/2014 21:21
Hi. Its my 7th week on this pill already and Im breaking out worse than my first moth on it. Is that normal? Did you experience that too?
Reviewed on March 20, 2013

It is a SHORT term fix, a bandaid that will make your acne so much worse when you stop it.

Diane is probably going to clear you out.

However, you will never be able to come off of it without breaking out and once you come off, your acne will get 10X worse.

I've been on and off diane for the past 7 years and before going on it, I had just a few breakouts which never stopped me from doing anything.

But that wasn't good enough, I wanted perfection. So I went on Diane and cleared out 100%. My Skin was flawless.

Long story short, after many years of taking this pill, I decided I wanted to stop injecting my system with hormones.

Ever since I stopped (8months ago) my skin has been breaking out like never before. I developped acne in places I've never had acne before.

My skin is suuuper oily and so is my hair.

I highly recommend you do not take this poison or any other birth control pill. It will completely mess up your hormones and you will regret it in the future.

I now feel a lot of regret and grief over my decision to take this pill. If I could go back in time I would have never started it.

I wish someone had told me this years ago. If you have a few breakouts, there are ways to live with them without messing up your entire system.

I hope this was helpful.

If you don't believe me, Google "dianette feels like it has been a total horror story".

Some girls have gone bald because of this evil pill.

Reviewed on February 6, 2013

Definitely works, and for me had no side-effects. Life with clear skin is amazing! However, because of recent investigations, I may have to consider another pill.

Reviewed on January 11, 2013

If you got stubborn acne and oily skin that ruins your confidence I recommend that you try this product !

Reviewed on January 10, 2013

This completely cleared my skin in approx a month. I suffered from acne which would become dramatically worse the week before my period. My skin is clear, smooth and more vibrant. Also needs very little maintenance to keep it clear. No negative side effects for me, and it also has the benefit of birth control. Completely eliminated severe cramps and pain from periods as well.

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

Diane combined with my topical skin routine cleared up my acne for the first time ever although has started to give me anxiety

Reviewed on December 28, 2012

You need to try this pill if you have hormonal acne. Give it at least 3-5 months before seeing results. You will see your face will start getting less oily before your acne decreases. I did not have 1 pimpke for 12 years. I call it my miracle pill.

Reviewed on December 24, 2012

Diane did the job when it came to reducing acne and oil production however the trade-off is that I constantly felt uneasy, anxious, paranoid when I used to be a generally a cheery and passive person.

In hindsight, I would not have taken Diane in the first place because I'd rather have bad skin than being an emotional wreck all the time. On top of that, now that I am off the pill my acne came back even worse than before, it's even on my chest and back where I never had a problem with before.

Reviewed on December 9, 2012

I was on this pill for about 5 years and it was the best decision I ever made. I had porcelain skin with so many comments from my family and friends about how good looked. I thendecided to get off it as I didn't want to keep pumping my body with hormones. It didn't help that at the time I had the stress of starting a new job and the break up with the boyfriend. That worse the worst decision I ever made, my acne came back with a vegence. So after 6 months of trying to fight this off with new cleansers and vitamins and constantly crying myself to sleep I've gone back on it. I've been on it for 2months and I haven't seen any major improvements, there has been a slight reduction in the pimples I'm getting, instead of waking up with 5 new pimples everyday I'm only getting 2 or 3 a week, but I still have tons of red marks that I know will face. Bottom line is that this will work trust me, but don't expect over night miracles, give it at least 4 months and you will be so happy and confident in your own skin again