Diane-35 reviews

3.3/5 - 719 reviews
Diane-35

Cyproterone acetate 2 mg and Ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg.

Inactivel Ingredients:
Cornstarch, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, and Talc.

Tablet Coating:
Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Glycerol, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, and Wax.

I believe Diane35 will give me a happier life
Reviewed on March 21, 2015

It's my second week of using Diane 35. I suffered from severe acne on face, and all over my trunk including my butt. They are all healed but they left severe dark spots, hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation. I have different skin problems on body that cause me to be depressed. I used different products but they didn't work on me. I used very expernsive antibiotic.. Well, it's effctive but I can't use it forever for health and financial reasons. Then I saw good reviews about diane35 so I decided to try it. It's my second week now..I noticed I have less oil on face and hair whenever I wake up in the morning.. My face is getting better I guess..not so sure. i will have to wait for 4-5months before I can be sure if it really works on my acne. About the sude effects? Well, I noticed my breasts are getting bigger..wow! i love it! And was really moody before I use diane3 but to my surprise.. I am more emotioally stable now. No depression at all, I don't ger angry too fast and eerything is like easy for me to do.. I don't know but it works well in changing mg mood. From having mood swings to a happy me! I know not all users of diane35 don't feel the way like I do. I am so excited to see more good results in the next months!

I will update u guys!

I would never recommend this.
Reviewed on March 13, 2015

I am 17 years old and have had medium to severe acne since I was 11. I have tried everything out there, prescription, non-prescription, high-risk, home remedies, laser treatment and nothing has worked. nothing. My doctor suggested I go on birth control (For migraines and terrible menstrual pains) but he said it would help with my acne too. This made my skin break out into terribly huge painful cystic pimples. Everywhere. On my shoulders, back, chest, and on places in my face that weren't affected by acne before. I tried the full three months I had been prescirbed for, hoping that it would get better but it didn't at all. My period cramps were so painful I couldn't walk. My face was so oily and painful I didn't want to leave my house from embarrasment. And I had extreme mood swings and depression during and since I have stopped Diane-35. My period cramps have only gotten worse since I have stopped, and my acne is just as bad or worse than while I was on Diane-35. This product messed with my hormones so much that nothing has worked to get it back to normal. I stopped talking it 5 months ago.

perfect skin, no side effects
Reviewed on February 26, 2015

Years of antibiotics and topic products could not do what this product has done for my skin, which is to remove not only acne but blackheads.

Pros: perfectly Clear skin

reduced PMS

reduced period pain

thicker hair

slightly fuller chest

Cons: 1 kilo (2 pounds) water weight gain

by Critta0985 on 03/13/2015 21:56
Can I ask how long have you been on it?
Diane 35--Only works whilst you are on it.
Reviewed on January 30, 2015

I took Ginnete 35 , generic version for two years when i was 25 and my face went from sand paper to baby bum smooth. I also looked very feminine and had this glow happening. I was very pretty on the outside but on the inside i was not happy. The mood swings were not a joke, i could cry at absolutely anything and my libido was just not there.. my cervical mucous was so white and sticky the whole time i was on Diane so sex was very much not enjoyable and dry-ish for me..oh and my hair was not growing anymore. When the time came for me to try for a baby , i stopped Dianne and thats when all hell broke loose...i could not conceive for a good 1 year 2 months and the acne was coming back slowly but surely.. the once glowing skin was now very oily.. libido came back..hair grew back, my moods wings got better..in short i just got back to what i was..except that i could not conceive. . Then i went to the Derma who prescribed tetralysal. I used it for 4 months then had to stop because i started having severe stomach cramps.. when i went to get these checked.i was diagnosed with colitis and they also found out that I was two weeks pregnant. So i stopped taking Tetralysal...and miscarried the baby at 8 weeks. I then went to a fertility clinic and they prescribed Glucophage because they said i had developed PCOS and found 2cm fibroid which i never had before Dianne 35 because my mensus was very much on time and i would know when i was ovulating and when i was not. Anyway I stopped all acne treatments and concentrated on trying to get a baby. Though my acne had stabilized whilst on tetralysal, I could tell it was starting to get worse but the rate was very slow maybe because of the Glucophage. Within two months of glucophage, i fell pregnant...my acne got better as i remained on the glucophage. When i gave birth, it was hell on earth,.the acne just got bad..three times worse that it originally was. I went back to the derma and was put on Erymicin, Skinoren, Retin A and a cream for scars with 4% hydroquinone. Things improved drastically but my derma ackowledged me that it was temporary because once i stop all this, the acne will just come back again . so she offered to put me on accutane once i finshed breastfeeding. I breastfed for a yr and have started my accutane treatment and its only been three days without any problems. I will not be taking birth controls with this and my birth control method will be using abstinence and condoms. will write a review on the accutane once iv completed treatment

This worked for me while i was on it
Reviewed on December 10, 2014

I had medium acne during my early 20's and i started taking diane pills when i was 22 because a friend adviced me to use it to control my acne... I was taking this for more than 3 years and from the 2nd year my skin totally cleared... Now im 26, married and planning to have a baby so i have to stop using the pills, and a month after i stopped my cystic acne's started having party on my face, not a big party but i can feel that they are starting to come together and make a big celebration after years of being prisoned... For those who have hormonal acne, this is really a good treatment but not for the long run because eventually one day you have to stop taking it... But i was so happy that time when my skin cleared...

So happy!!!
Reviewed on December 8, 2014

Here is my prestory: I had perfect clear skin all my life. When I turned 20 I started breaking out in little bumps on my forehead then on my chin...by this time I started trying different acne creams like differin, tactuo, clindamycin,azone you name it. Even though I noticed my skin would regenerate faster and the pimple would not live as long (because my skin was peeling and red all the time thanks to the creams) my acne was getting worse...I was starting to get cystic acne on my cheeks, very deep painful ones on my chin. Tactuo actually gave me a very bad allergic rash on my cheeks. Its very harsh, wouldnt recommend using it. My skin was also getting to be veeery oily. Then i started trying different antibiotics like tetracycline....then when it didn't work after couple month i tried doxycycline.....I was dong different facials, peels, microdermabrasions..... I also went on birth control - Aviane. As months went by and i was trying everything including carefully watching my diet and my acne kept getting worse. My self esteem was going down so fast where it got to the point where I was so depressed I was crying all the time and I would skip classes at university just so I don't have to go out in public. I was seriously about to beg my doctor for Accutane when I read up that Aviane is actually not very good birth control for your skin because it doesn't have any antiandrogens and Diane 35 even though has lots of side effects and an elephant dose of estrogen has promising results for people who suffer with hormonal acne (which I concluded was my case) so after a year of suffering with acne i decided to give it a try.

Diane 35 results:

First week I took it I broke out very weirdly in unusual spots and more then usual. During second week one day I woke up and I am not even kidding - MY SKIN WAS NOT OILY ANYMORE! It was very sudden and felt like a miracle. No shine at all. My hair wasn't getting greasy as fast either. I was very happy even though I still broke out like usual before my period, I finally felt like there was hope.

Then for a few months I would still break out but definitely not as much and my old marks had time to heal. I had one week where I would not have even a single pimple and another week get a usual amount of acne - deep painful ones. But my advice - don't get discouraged!! Just keep taking it.

4 months in, my skin drastically improved! I was getting may be 4-5 pimpels a month and the quality of my skin wasnt rough and bumpy anymore it was sooo smooth and I was finally getting some even skintone. I stopped taking all those useless antibiotics and topical creams that just gave me rashes and made my skin super sensitive. My depression went away, I was still obsessed with foundation and a bit self-conscious but I felt normal and healthy.

Right now it's almost a year since a started taking Diane 35 and I can say that i am 100% acne free! I could go a month without having even 1 zit and im sooo happy! I can go outside with no make up at all and feel good about my skin. I think everybody deserves that! I am still very careful with my skin regime though.

Side affects;

Yes I got very moody first month or two while taking Diane 35 but I was already very depressed so I can't say that it influenced my life in a negative way. And yes I gained may be 5 pounds since I started taking it, my appetite really went up and my boobs got a bit bigger...and I still carry that weight. Yes for the first bit my sexual desire was almost non existent ....but now that I think about this it was all SO WORTH IT! I was very unhappy my family doctor wanted to put me on antidepressants and I would even avoid seeing my parents and my boyfriend. This pill saved me and I recommend it to anyone with hormonal acne. Oh and my moodiness and libido is back to normal...I guess the body just needed sometime to adjust.

As far as coming off it to conceive a baby I am really scared because of all the reviews that acne comes right back :/

But please give this pill a try before taking accutane! It might be just as much as a miracle for you as it turned out to be for me :)

Need help
Reviewed on December 1, 2014

So Im almost a week into my 5th month of diane 35.... I'm extremely happy that I do not get any cystic acne anymore and I have not gotten any acne anywheres else other than on my chin since I started taking it.. I was told by my doctor that it usually takes about 4 months to work so I've been waiting and waiting and reading reviews that it sometimes takes as much as 6 months to completely clear your skin. I'm quite happy with my skin it's better than it has been all year only have 3 small bumps on my chin but I really hoped that diane 35 would clear my skin completely by now.. Can someone tell me if it helped them eventually? I am going to keep taking it I just want to know if eventually this will stop. I missed a pill 2 days ago and the next day is when the bumps showed up.. Is that maybe why?

Life Changing
Reviewed on November 20, 2014

I have to say that this drug changed my life. I had had severe cystic acne from the time I was 15 years old. I had tried antibiotic (too numerous to name), Accutane (horrible, horrible drug), Spironolactone and U.S. made birth control pills such as Ortho Tri-Cyclen. Done of them did anything, other than cause awful side effects. I was finally told by my doctor that there was nothing else they could do for me and that I would just have to learn to live with the problem. But, in my 30's I started searching the internet for help and found out about Diane 35, which you can't obtain from doctors in the U.S. I ordered some from on-line and was somewhat fearful of taking an unknown drug with no medical advice or monitoring, but by this time I was at my absolute wits end. I have to say that it started working almost right away and it helped me so much with my PMS as well. I found that my skin would clear up for about two weeks per month and then break out again with my period. Eventually I hit upon taking the pills for five days out of the week for the entire month rather than having a seven pill break once per month. That did the trick and my skin is so clear and pretty that strangers stop me and comment on it! Never before in my life had someone told me I had nice skin. NEVER... I had suffered through so much pain, depression and isolation due to cystic acne, I never thought I'd ever have a normal life. Truly, this was a miracle drug for me. I know that everyone won't have the same experience with it that I did, but for me, it was life changing. The best years of my life were ruined, but there was a light at the end of the tunnel for me. My heart goes out to anyone suffering with this. Just don't give up trying to find a solution, don't ever give up!

Painful
Reviewed on November 20, 2014

I just completed my first month of Diane-35 and I've decided to stop this treatment. The first night I was up until 5 in the morning vomiting. The second and third days I stayed home from school with extreme stomach pains. Throughout the month the pain has come and gone, but I've experienced strange cramps on an hourly basis. I haven't seen any worsening or improvement with my acne, although the small whiteheads on my forehead have seemed to disappear, but I believe that was due to my topical treatment. So in conclusion, I've decided to go with natural remedies and not risk my body becoming dependent on a treatment that harms me.

Horrible acne!
Reviewed on October 16, 2014

I'm 27 years old and I started taking Estelle 35 aka Diane 35 to help lessen the intense cramping, heavy bleeding/clotting/anemia associated with my periods. I've been using this for 3 months now and during this time my face has completely broken out in large, red, cystic pimples. I've never had a problem with my skin before usually only breaking out before my period, but after starting Estelle my face has completely changed. I was hoping that it was just because my body needed to adjust to the hormones, but it seems to only be getting worse. I was on levlen before and found it didnt help at all with my period pain. The relief and ability to be able to walk every month is the only reason iv put up with the terrible acne. My wedding is in a few months and i just wish it clears up soon or i will go back to my gp and try again.