Diamond Herpanacine Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants reviews

3.9/5 - 29 reviews

Brand: Diamond

Diamond Herpanacine Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants

Vitamin A (as beta-carotene), Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate), Selenium (as sodium selenate), Herpanacine Proprietary Blend, L-lysine (as L-Lysine HCl), L-Tyrosine, Astragalus Root, Dandelion Root, Sarsaparilla Roots, Echinacea (aerial parts), Ligustrum Berry.

Diamond-Herpanacine Skin Support Veg Capsules with Antioxidant, 100 Count
updated: 04/29/2017 00:18 UTC

Not worth the money
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

I was at first very excited to try this as it seemed to contain many things good for acne. After several months and several bottles, it did nothing to curb or improve my acne. You may be better off just buying and taking individual supplements or better yet, getting your food from natural food sources whenever possible.

Vegetarian Version is Better
Reviewed on January 8, 2014

This is a great supplement for healthy skin. The vitamins, minerals and herbal blend are in the right ratio and they work synergistically. I have only used the vegetarian version, which to me is far better in terms of capsule fillers etc. Can take 2- 3 months to notice consistent improvement, but I noticed that my skin texture was improving within the first 2 weeks of taking it.

Give it a chance
Reviewed on August 29, 2013

I started using Herpanacine in the beginning of June for acne. I read great reviews so I thought it would work. I was taking 2 capsules twice a day. I wasn't seeing results after about a month so I stopped taking it for 3 weeks, then started again in late July and started taking three capsules twice a day. My skin has cleared up dramatically. However, I also started taking Aldactone a month ago and switched to an organic shampoo (I was having terrible neck break outs). So I'm not sure what is working, but since starting Herpanacine my nails are extremely strong. I have never had natural nails like this. They look fake they are so long and strong. My hairdresser has also commented that my hair looks great. So I'm going to keep taking it. It's somewhat expensive, but I think it's worth it.

Maggie, Canada
Reviewed on September 10, 2012

This is the only product that has dramatically cleared my skin. I had moderately severe acne since I was a teenager (14) and have been on everything from antibiotics, birth control and Accutane. My skin was ok when I was on birth control but when I decided to go off of it my skin exploaded. I tried everything and the only thing that worked was Herpanacine. I did break out quite a bit my first 3 months of using it but after that it was like a miracle. You have to be patient and stick with it. Give it at least 3 months to see the results. This pill is amazing!

by mperez54 on 09/29/2014 04:22
Are you still using Herpanacine? I started using Herpanacine Aug 16th still breaking out...ugh!
Robert, NY
Reviewed on September 6, 2012

I have taken 6 caps a day for 30 days and my skin continues to break-out just the same as before I used this stuff. Once again I have wasted my hard earned money.

Kelsey, Victoria, BC, Canada
Reviewed on January 17, 2012

My struggle with Acne has been a long battle. I have tried everything! I have done everything from expense creams, proactive, medication and the worst was accutane. I took Accutane when I was 15 (now 27) I had fairly severe acne. It helped but was not something for a long term solution. As I continued to age my skin would range from fair to moderate. I found Herpanacine 1 year ago and have never had such amazing skin! My acne is completely gone!!!! I wish that i knew of this product years ago! I continue to take the 6 pills a day as I don't want to change my skin care routine. I found that my moderate eczema on my elbows has also disappeared since taking this product! I recommend it to all my friends and clients. I have tried so many products ranging from inexpensive to take out a loan expensive. Give it a try, most people will give anything to have healthy skin!

Anonymous
Jay, NY
Reviewed on June 4, 2011

Try it! It's pricy. But I would pay for beautiful skin.

philippe, st petersburg
Anonymous, Nevada
Reviewed on January 3, 2011

This worked better for me than the harsh meds that my dermatologist prescribed me. My acne was severe enough that the next step (since the meds weren't working) was a prescription that required I be on birth control. I found this product, decided to try it, and saw quick results (even without taking the six pills suggested). I stopped taking them for awhile because I was just being lazy, and my face went crazy! Got back on, and they went right to work and cleared my skin up again. These are the best results I've seen, and I have tried many doctor prescribed solutions.