DHC Deep Cleansing Oil reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.

LOVE this stuff
Reviewed on March 6, 2014

It's the best makeup remover I've ever tried. It gets everything off and doesn't leave my skin tight. I use this everyday to take off my makeup when I get home from work, and then use a gentle face wash before bed. A little goes a long way! I never use a whole pump, and the bottle lasts forever. You just rub the oil with dry hands onto dry skin, massage it in really well, and then wet your face and massage some more. The oil emulsifies and it just does such a great job of removing every trace of makeup. Couldn't recommend it more. Just make sure you follow with a gentle wash.

Reviewed on April 20, 2013

This is a wonderful product. Having suffered from acne for many years, I searched for a gentle cleanser that wouldn't strip my skin of its natural oils. This is very gentle and effective. I follow up with a light facial cleanser after and my face never feels dry or tight. Order online for cheap and always reliable. Great product for makeup removal followed by Dan's Regimen. Morning and nightly ritual! Can't go wrong!

Eva, Toronto, ON
Reviewed on November 13, 2011

The oils will dissolve your waterproof and everything proof make up off without any super harsh chemicals. It doesn't feel dry out after taking all that makeup off....

But on the other hand, it doesn't clean that well at all....its not the type of clean that you want before going to bed.

Highly recommended if you wear make that needs getting rid off. But make sure you pair this with another gentle cleanser for best results.

Btw, I imported this item from Japan so it is more costly for me, I am sure it would be cheaper for those in Asia or US...