Desonide Topical Corticosteroid reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Desonide

Desonide (0.05%).

Citric acid, emulsifying wax, isopropyl palmitate, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, and synthetic beeswax.

Jason, Atlanta, GA
Reviewed on May 19, 2009

I have used the generic of this product on and off for 5 years. It works great, no long term side effects (if used sparingly). I highly recommend it.

Olivia pitman, USA
Reviewed on June 18, 2008

I was prescribed Desonide Lotion for my face because I suffer from Eczema and I was starting to get dry patches of skin around my mouth and nose and neck. After using this for just a week, my dry skin was cleared up and so was my mild acne! I had no idea it would treat acne but was so impressed with what it did! At only 10 bucks, it's well worth it!