Desogen Oral Contraceptive reviews

Brand: Desogen

White Round Tablets
0.15 mg Desogestrel and 0.03 mg Ethinyl Estradiol.

Inactive ingredients:
Vitamin E, corn starch, povidone, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose, hydroxypropyl methyl-cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, and talc.

7 green round tablets that contain only
Lactose, corn starch, magnesium stearate, FD&C Blue No. 2 aluminum lake, ferric oxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, and talc.

Reviewed on July 23, 2011

I had really bad cystic acne along my chin. I always had pimples, never a day that my face was clear. People thought I had boils! Absolutely nothing cured it. Then I got on desogen. I have had about all of the generics, apri, reclipsen, ortho-cept. All worked amazingly at clearing my skin. Not a single pimple, even if I skip washing my face for a few days lol. It has really changed my life! If your acne is hormonal, this pill will probably help.

by Blessed2017 on 07/21/2017 23:26
How long before u saw an improvement in acne?
Reviewed on December 21, 2010

The best things about this pill are obviously that I'm not pregnant and my skin is clearer. I've only gotten a few headaches, but they become less and less frequent each month. (I'm on my third pack)

Give it a try, especially if tri-phasic pills don't work for you.

P.S. You save money if you buy 3months worth at a time.

AJ
Reviewed on December 6, 2010

DESOGEN WORKS WONDERS FOR GIRLS WHO HAVE AN ACNE PROBLEM.