Desitin Zinc Oxide Cream reviews

Brand: Desitin

Zinc Oxide (40%).

BHA, Cod Liver Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Talc, Water.

love
Reviewed on June 10, 2016

Amazing!!! I recommend zinc oxide to every single person, no matter what skin type. I am telling you this stuff is a life saver. I only recommend using zinc oxide as a spot treatment because it is VERY hard to get off. Instead of DESTIN you should get TRIPLE PASTE, another zinc oxide brand that you can find at the drug store.

Amazing for any skin trauma/popped pimple! My saving grace!
Reviewed on April 11, 2016

I am a recovering skin picker, and have caused quite a lot of damage to my skin. About 3 weeks ago, I used 40% zinc oxide cream on a picked, oozing spot. In 2 days, the spot was nothing but a light pink mark, and the skin was completely healed. I still use it today, and I would say it takes about 2-3 night of spot treatment to completely heal the lesion, and then it will fade at an even faster rate! I would not recommend putting this on your entire face, as the ingredients are pore clogging. But the skin NEEDS zinc to heal, and this stuff literally cuts my healing time in half. It reduces redness in about 8 hours. Good stuff, folks!

Awful. Made my face full of cystis
Reviewed on October 15, 2014

I tried another zinc paste which was working. This one is greasy and messed up with my pimples a lot.

Don't use!

shmee, la
Reviewed on April 4, 2012

i heard about desitin searching online and this stuff is pretty close to a wonder cream. it works really well with b5. it should clear up your skin, especially if your skin is oily like mine.