Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste Diaper Rash Ointment reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Desitin

Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste Diaper Rash Ointment

Zinc Oxide (40% - Skin Protectant).

BHA, Cod Liver Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Talc, Water.

Soothing but messy
Reviewed on September 11, 2013

I found it to be soothing - I'm not sure it helped me with reducing or eliminating pimples, but more so with managing blemishes...however, it's messy.

Reviewed on April 14, 2013

The bottom line is that the Zinc Oxide is a great skin healer. Each time I rinsed off the Desitin, I noticed improvement. I used it once a night so far for 3 or 4 nights. I will lay off from using it after about 7 days. I had very light acne and it decreased that fast. My skin is near perfect again.

I highly recommend it. Here's how I've been using it;

Wash face at night, exfoliate with brown sugar, 100% bentonite clay mask, apply Desitin, sleep. The next day, wash it off with Clearasil daily face wash, tone and moisturize. I exfoliate and do the mud mask every other night, otherwise its just a regular face washing.

Tia, Columbus, MS
Reviewed on March 31, 2011

I use this whenever I need a clear face FAST. I'll use it for 3 days and just put it on my spots before I go to sleep. When I wake up I wash it off and my spots are much clearer. I wouldn't recommend doing this often though. Only when you really need it (once a month max) because the more you use it the more it dries your skin.

Also, it's expensive so I wouldn't go out and buy it. It's just really good if you have a baby in the house