Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Desert Essence

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic)

Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz
updated: 04/20/2014 04:42 UTC

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

I like using Jojoba Oil during the winter when my skin is very dry due to cold windy weather. I apply is after i have washed my face and it feels so soothing on very dry and sensitive areas. I only use a little drop and it covers a lot of area on my face (cheeks, chin, forehead). The next day my skin looks refreshed, healthy, and has a 'dewy' like look. You can also use this product with a moisturizer for a luxurious hydrating moisture treatment. This is a good add on to your current regimen that is already working for you.

Reviewed on March 13, 2012

I love this. I have oily/Combination skin and this balances the oil in my skin. Don't beleive me try it for yourslelf. this oil mimics the sebum ao your sebacueos glands would think u have enough oil on your skin and won't secrete any of that bad oil that clogs your pores!!!!

*Makes my skin smooth

*Evens out skin

*Balances oil production

* Hydrates and nourishes your skin.

Bonus: You could also use it on your hair and lips!!! :)

Reviewed on December 14, 2011

La La La Love this stuff!

I suppose it doesn't really matter what brand jojoba oil you buy but this stuff rocks. Add a few drops to moisturizer and BAM, oober fantastic feeling skin.