Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

Brand: Desert Essence

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic)

Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz
updated: 07/28/2014 15:41 UTC

great a first, but clogged my pores!
Reviewed on July 6, 2014

I don't know how I feel about this product. For the first month or two, my skin was flawless, all my pimples seemed to disappear, and my hyper pigmentation from past pimples was fading. Unfortunately, this was only a phase. My forehead became the home of clogged pores and my blackheads (which never improved) got worse and more noticeable. My acne came back even though my regimen never changed. I don't know what happened.

My go to moisturizer!
Reviewed on April 28, 2014

Not only does this product kill it in makeup-removal, it's also a wonderful moisturizer. I can feel good about leaving something pure on my face, without feeling greasy. Though it can be costly, it goes a long way. One drop will get you were you need to be.

This isn't the best thing to use if you're going to be wearing makeup. It creates a barrier between your skin and your make-up so it will slip right off and allow makeup to sit in any facial creases/wrinkles. However if you're like me and you're going natural or on the way to bed - this is your moisturizer. In my experience, It's never been to blame for ANY blemishes.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

I like using Jojoba Oil during the winter when my skin is very dry due to cold windy weather. I apply is after i have washed my face and it feels so soothing on very dry and sensitive areas. I only use a little drop and it covers a lot of area on my face (cheeks, chin, forehead). The next day my skin looks refreshed, healthy, and has a 'dewy' like look. You can also use this product with a moisturizer for a luxurious hydrating moisture treatment. This is a good add on to your current regimen that is already working for you.

Reviewed on March 13, 2012

I love this. I have oily/Combination skin and this balances the oil in my skin. Don't beleive me try it for yourslelf. this oil mimics the sebum ao your sebacueos glands would think u have enough oil on your skin and won't secrete any of that bad oil that clogs your pores!!!!

*Makes my skin smooth

*Evens out skin

*Balances oil production

* Hydrates and nourishes your skin.

Bonus: You could also use it on your hair and lips!!! :)

Reviewed on December 14, 2011

La La La Love this stuff!

I suppose it doesn't really matter what brand jojoba oil you buy but this stuff rocks. Add a few drops to moisturizer and BAM, oober fantastic feeling skin.