Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Desert Essence

(Natural Grain) Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa), Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Laurus Nobilis Oil, Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Myrtus Communis Oil (Myrtle).

Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick with Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil, .33 fl oz
updated: 08/01/2014 03:58 UTC

Reviewed on May 13, 2011

This stuff is works. I know my skin responds best to natural ingredients and this face wash is basically all natural. Excluding chemicals to help bind the product etc. I use it morning and night with extra jojoba oil that I add it.

It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean with out harsh chemicals. It cleans off my make up well. It also has been helping with my acne dramatically. I am pretty much just left with post acne red marks, and a few zits that pop up monthly.

As far as red marks go try jojoba oil.

Reviewed on July 23, 2010

This works great, I've had it for about two years and when my acne was more severe, it didn't seem to work (or I didn't use it enough), but just recently began using it as a spot treatment during the day because I use Retin A .025% at night time (Retin A helps, but I still get cysts) and it has be working great! Usually, even with the Retin A use, I will start to grow a cyst on my jaw or cheek that will be massive and stay for months, but now I use this daily on any little bump/zit that starts and the cysts never develop into big bumps. They just shrink. I wish I would have started using this sooner, because it works great with my Retin A regimen. I also use Jojoba oil as a moisturizer. After I apply the Touch Stick and let it dry, I put on the Jojoba oil.