Dermify All-In-One Acne Solution reviews

4.3/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Dermify

Sulfur Colloid (5%).

Other Ingredients:
Purified Water, Fullers Earth, Kaolin, Bentonite, Micronized Diatomaceous Earth, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot)Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on April 3, 2012

I didn't see any change in my acne and I used the product instructions to the letter. In my experience, sulfur works for a while, then it stops being effective.

The product smells nice, the sulfur smell didn't bother me too much. My skin felt really clean after I used it. But it just didn't help my acne, despite using it for several months. I have some Fuller's Earth, which is a main ingredient... I will just use that instead of repurchasing.

WARNING: I ordered the product from Amazon and when it was delivered, there was a coupon that said if I left a 5 star review, I would get up to 75% off my next purchase. Extra points if I said that it shipped quickly, that it cleared my skin fast, etc. Take those reviews with a grain of salt, these people might be exaggerating to get a better deal.

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

It works and all that matters. I could care less about it being all natural, but that's always a plus knowing that your not putting all those harsh chemicals on your face. This is the first acne product that I can say that I like and works. I of course still have red marks and the odd blemish or two, but bottom line this is the clearest skin I've had in awhile. This is by no means a cure for acne, but I'm positive that with eating right and this topical, your acne will be no more.

Reviewed on November 7, 2011

I would recommend that product to anybody looking for a safe, organic and green acne solution. They do not do that much advertizing (which is a shame) but if you go on amazon to read their customers' reviews or visit their website, you'll get a sense of the high quality of the product. Give it a try!

Finally!, Vancouver, bc
Reviewed on October 5, 2011

Highly recommended...have tried everything, including antibiotics. This cleared up my mild (but persistent) acne FAST....like within the week. I just followed the instructions, washed twice a day, a mask 3 times a week, and spot treatment when needed.

If you've tried everything, give this all natural solution a shot.

Reviewed on October 2, 2011

I was really excited to use this product, but after using it regularly and following the directions perfectly for 8 weeks, I'm very disappointed with it because it didn't completely clear my skin. I used it exactly as directed, ate a healthier diet, drank lots of water, got plenty of sleep, etc. and I'm really only 70% clear, and I still break out. I'm glad this worked for other people, it didn't for me. I'd only recommend it for people who have really, really mild acne.

Reviewed on September 21, 2011

It seems like a good product if you can stand the smell and the jewelery tarnishing. Customer service was a little odd. I had a financial issue and asked if they could put my account on hold until I could see how it was going to work out and they just canceled it. I do admit it is one of the best that i've used so far. I love that it's organic too. So I would get a couple tubes if you can before you got to their little plan and see how the first couple tubes work.

Anonymous, Seattle
Reviewed on October 19, 2010

This will balance your skin, if that is not enough you may have another underlying problem as well like i did. It is effective and without chemicals. YAY! my skin likes to be overly oily which i found out after i stopped using chemical based treatments. so i take 2 fish oil and 1 50mg zinc with breakfast and that same dosage with dinner. my skin is at an all time best in the last 15 years. those supplements with dermify is an amazing safe and natural treatment that plain works. I just need more NOW and i really hope they are still in business.

Reviewed on July 23, 2010

This is not a 100 percent solution. Bottom line there is probably NEVER going to be a 100 percent solution. I use this in conjunction with a fairly clean diet with water is my PRIMARY liquid intake (one glass of milk a day and maybe gatorade on occasion otherwise).

Overall though, in my MANY years of using all kinds of products and prescriptions, I will say my acne is reduced to its lowest, most manageable and least embarassing point. I still get acne, only around my lips though (I have facial hair), but that is a small price to pay as other products have left me with far, far worse.

My only other concern is that it is a small company right now, and like so many other great acne solution companies, I hope it doesn't go out of business! I am tired of BP gels and salycic acid and other substances like that.