Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser reviews

3.9/5 - 27 reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

Balm Mint, Balm Mint Extract, Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Kaolin, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Montmorillonite (Green Clay), Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Extracts Of:, Mallow (Malva Sylvestris), Cucumber (Cucumis Saitvus), Sambucus Nigra, Arnica Montana, Pellitory (Parietaria Officinalis), Watercress (Nasturtium Officinale), Burdock (Arctium Lappa), Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Lemon (citrus medica limonium), Ivy (hedera helix), Saponaria Officinalis, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Trioleate, Menthol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, 16.9 fl oz
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 8.4 Oz

Great cleanser
Reviewed on June 22, 2015

Really good cleanser. Very different from anything I have used before with its thick texture. The minty/tingly feeling on your skin makes your face feel so fresh and that breakouts are being calmed down and that excess oil is being washed away. Still prefer the Special Cleansing Gel from Dermalogica but this is a close second.

Try a different approach
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

I've tried so many products, but they simply mask acne. A change in diet saved my skin.

See the bigger picture, whats your body trying to tell you?

For anyone interested in taking a different approach at skincare and improving your complexion from the inside out check out the power of Juice Plus. For less than a cup of coffee/day. It's a lifestyle change :)

Message me, I'd be happy to share!

For oily skin only!
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

For those on the oilier side, this stuff is great. I save it mostly for summer use. Good texture and super refreshing. Not recommended for those with dry skin though.

Nicole, Bellbrook, Ohio
Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I have acne but sensitive skin in which will flare up if it doesn't like a product. I was recently told by a sales associate in Ulta that if you have sensitive skin, you should not be using this line even if you have some acne because it is like a step down from prescription products and is very irritating for sensitive skin. I took hr suggestion and bought B. Right by Benefit which is for all skin types and is gentle enough for sensitive skin and it was an overnight tranformation! Most of the redness was gone-it actually looked like skin again! All of the little tiny bumps and pimples that dermalogica left behind was almost gone! I liked this line but I guess if you just have some acne but are sensitive this is too strong for you. It is probably the most frustrating skin problem in the world because you want to get rid of your acne and congested pores but everything turns you red! Hope this helps anyone with the same problem!

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

This was a product I got in my oily skin kit recommended to me by a friend at work. It's ace I'm totally addicted!

I hold no illusions as to a cleansers ability to totally clear my skin up. All I ask for is one that will deep cleanse as much surface oil as possible without drying it out and upsetting my skin. This product does all of those things and I'm almost through my second small bottle so far and a third larger bottle is in the post :)

If you're an acne sufferer like me and you're just after a gentle cleanser that makes your skin feel soothed and well balanced then Dermal Clay Cleanser is an awesome option.

Love it.

karl, DC/NC
Reviewed on December 31, 2010

I have very sensitive skin with an oily T-zone and dry cheeks.

The first few days of using this product I thought I was in heaven. My skin was so soft my boyfriend couldn't stop talking about it. But then after about 4 days I broke out all over my face. Every day it was multiple pimples, surfacing all throughout the day. Really it was horrible. I stopped using and my skin has really calmed down but it's never been the same.

Jasmine, London
Reviewed on October 26, 2010

After 2 months of using this product and other products in the range I now have acne whereas I used to only have a few pimples.

My doctor has put me on antibiotics but has said that it will take months to clean up.

The beauty place I bought it from said it had to get worse before it would get better - if you are told this DO NOT LISTEN

I have never been so depressed in all my life.

Rater, Los Angeles
Reviewed on July 31, 2010

If you dont know what parabens are, google it. to make it quick its chemical that acts like "estrogen" a female hormone so that gets absorbed into your blood and can play with your hormone levels, can cause breast cancer and for guys well lets just say you wouldnt want more estrogen than testosterone lol. so I'm going all natural now, in search of a new organic product with no harsh ingredients.

DermaF