Page 2 of Dermalogica Clean Start reviews

3.6/5 - 29 reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

All Over Clear
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Isoceteth-20, Glycols (Butylene and Hexylene Glycol), Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl PCA, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Oils (Lemon, Bitter Orange, and Cymbopogon Shoenanthus Oil), Extracts (Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Porphyra Umbilicalis, Melia Azadirachta Leaf, Arctium Lappa Root, Argania Spinosa Kernel, Sesame Seed, and Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract), Lecithin, Limonene, Citral, and Linalool.

Wash Off
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Extracts (Spiraea Ulmaria, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Porphyra Umbilicalis, and Enanthia Chlorantha Bark Extract), Glycols (Butylene and Hexylene Glycol), Hydroxyethlcellulose, Glycerin, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Oils (Tea Tree Leaf, Lavener, and Orange Peel Oil), Oleanic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, and Water. Ready Set Scrub contains: Alcohols (Cetyl and Cetearyl Alcohol), Acids (Oleanolic, Salicylic, and Myristic Acid), Water, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Illite, Kaolin, Silica, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 20 and 60, Methyl Gluceth-20, Oils (Safflower Seed, Lemongrass, and Tea Tree Leaf Oil), Extracts (Enantia Chlorantha Bark, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Porphyra Umbilicalis, and Spiraea Ulmaria Extract), Menthol, Lauryl Laurate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Menthyl Lactate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimmonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, and Titanium Dioxide.

Bedtime for Breakouts
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Biotin, Caffeine, Camphor, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycols (Butylene, Dipropylene, and Propylene Glycol), Glycerin, Acids (10-Hydroxdecanoic, Sebacic, Oleanolic, and Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid), PEG-32, PYM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Extracts (Enantia Chlorantha Bark, Spiraea Ulmaria, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root, Porphyra Umbilicalis, Cucumber Fruit, Horse Chestnut Seed, and Yeast Extract), Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,10-Decanediol, Xantham Gum, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, and Water.

Brighten Up SPF 15
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3.0%), Oxybenzone (2.0%)

Water, Alcohols (Cetyl and Cetearyl Alcohol), Allantoin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycols (Butylene and Caprylyl Glycol), Disodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethicone, Stearates (Glyceryl and PEG-100 Stearate), Stearic Acid, Extracts (Lavender, Licorice Root, Willow Bark, Betula Alba Bark, and Arctium Lappa Root Extract), Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Xanthan Gum.

Dermalogica Clean Start

Dermalogica Clean Start Acne Starter Kit (5-Piece Kit)
updated: 07/24/2016 18:36 UTC
Dermalogica Clean Start Kit
updated: 07/24/2016 18:36 UTC

Be Careful
Reviewed on June 23, 2013

I was originally very excited about trying this product, having had on and off acne for years. At first, it seemed to work wonders and made my skin feel smooth and clear. However after a couple of days, I noticed I was breaking out all around my cheeks (somewhere I never usually get acne) and as the week went on it got progressively worse. I stopped using it and tried products that had virtually nothing in them. I would just say be careful about buying it and perhaps get a sample before buying the actual thing at its full price because it is also quite expensive. It may work for others but it just didn't work for me.

Reviewed on February 19, 2013

Clean Start really does work on your face but just try to keep them all in tacked and you have to use them as directed or it wont work as quick.

Reviewed on May 4, 2012

Its really a good series that definitely helped to clear up my skin, when I had little pimples here and there (i used to have acne) it takes just 2 or 3 days before the pimples dried out and vanished completely.

I always use the brighten up tan moisturiser with a little bit of medicated concealer in the day and realised that my face isnt as oily with the moisturiser as compared to other brands.

No regrets, after trying so many brands and getting tired of battling my constant enemy (zits) this is by far the best weapon

Reviewed on April 2, 2012

It works really well but it's expensive.

Reviewed on February 25, 2012

Worked on the areas where I had acne (forehead) but made me breakout horribly in places I have NEVER had acne before(around mouth, cheeks, nose, jaw)! This product made me hate my skin. And the pimples are so hard to get rid of!

Reviewed on February 5, 2012

Well to start I havnt bought the item, yet.

I went to a manicure salon and the women had lots and lots of dermaloica products and i saw the clean start line. I was immatienly wanting to try it, considering of all the reviews i had watched on youtube. There were a couple different samples, the mini square ones with abit of product in them. She had these three:

Bedtime for Breakouts

Hit the spot

Brighten up spf15

I've been using them for a few days.

I used the bedtime for breakouts for the first time last night on two pimples that had just come. Now those pimples are clearing up and there drying out and clearing away, This by far is my favorite.... so far.

The brighten up spf15 was a little suprising at first because it was a tan colour, i wasnt sure what i was supposed to do with it. I was also a little sceptical because it said "shimmer" && we all know shimmer is bad for oily skin but its a pretty great product. Its a great primer andit moisterizes good so i enjoy it.

Now the "hit the spot" I do not like this. I do not like the smell or the way it goes on it hasnt done anything so if i would choose bedtime for breakouts or this, i would choose bedtime for breakouts. I am happy this does not come in the starter pack.

So this is why it was free, I didnt buy anything yet because if im gonna buy something thats so expencive, I want to know that i like the line and that it would work for me.

I have oily, sensitive, *dry skin in winter*, ACNE PRONE skin.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

I have only been using this product for a day but my skin felt much cleaner and it did cleanse nicely. This morning i saw a difference. I really think this product is gonna clear my skin, and i feel really confident about it!

Reviewed on October 1, 2011

I absolutely love these products!! I've had acne for 4 years now and I only get the odd spot :) it's amazing :)

Reviewed on September 11, 2011

its a good product but it doesn't clear your skin dramatically or completely, at least for me it didn't, i still have break-outs and always a few pimples here and there. i tend to just use the bed time for breakouts and the mask/exfoliator makes your skin feel fresh and soft after but then usually leads to a breakout :/ it helps your skin but isn't the solution to getting rid of acne forever