Page 2 of Dermalogica Clean Start reviews

3.5/5 - 24 reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

All Over Clear contains:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Isoceteth-20, Glycols (Butylene and Hexylene Glycol), Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl PCA, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Oils (Lemon, Bitter Orange, and Cymbopogon Shoenanthus Oil), Extracts (Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Porphyra Umbilicalis, Melia Azadirachta Leaf, Arctium Lappa Root, Argania Spinosa Kernel, Sesame Seed, and Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract), Lecithin, Limonene, Citral, and Linalool.

Wash Off contains:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Extracts (Spiraea Ulmaria, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Porphyra Umbilicalis, and Enanthia Chlorantha Bark Extract), Glycols (Butylene and Hexylene Glycol), Hydroxyethlcellulose, Glycerin, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Oils (Tea Tree Leaf, Lavener, and Orange Peel Oil), Oleanic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, and Water. Ready Set Scrub contains: Alcohols (Cetyl and Cetearyl Alcohol), Acids (Oleanolic, Salicylic, and Myristic Acid), Water, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Illite, Kaolin, Silica, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 20 and 60, Methyl Gluceth-20, Oils (Safflower Seed, Lemongrass, and Tea Tree Leaf Oil), Extracts (Enantia Chlorantha Bark, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Porphyra Umbilicalis, and Spiraea Ulmaria Extract), Menthol, Lauryl Laurate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Menthyl Lactate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimmonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, and Titanium Dioxide.

Bedtime for Breakouts contains:
Salicylic Acid (2%), Biotin, Caffeine, Camphor, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycols (Butylene, Dipropylene, and Propylene Glycol), Glycerin, Acids (10-Hydroxdecanoic, Sebacic, Oleanolic, and Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid), PEG-32, PYM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Extracts (Enantia Chlorantha Bark, Spiraea Ulmaria, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root, Porphyra Umbilicalis, Cucumber Fruit, Horse Chestnut Seed, and Yeast Extract), Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,10-Decanediol, Xantham Gum, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, and Water.

Brighten Up SPF 15 contains:
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3.0%), Oxybenzone (2.0%) Water, Alcohols (Cetyl and Cetearyl Alcohol), Allantoin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycols (Butylene and Caprylyl Glycol), Disodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethicone, Stearates (Glyceryl and PEG-100 Stearate), Stearic Acid, Extracts (Lavender, Licorice Root, Willow Bark, Betula Alba Bark, and Arctium Lappa Root Extract), Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Xanthan Gum.

Dermalogica Dermalogica Clean Start Clean Start Kit
updated: 10/24/2014 13:47 UTC
Dermalogica Clean Start Acne Starter Kit (5-Piece Kit)
Dermalogica Clean Start Kit

Reviewed on February 25, 2012

Worked on the areas where I had acne (forehead) but made me breakout horribly in places I have NEVER had acne before(around mouth, cheeks, nose, jaw)! This product made me hate my skin. And the pimples are so hard to get rid of!

Reviewed on February 5, 2012

Well to start I havnt bought the item, yet.

I went to a manicure salon and the women had lots and lots of dermaloica products and i saw the clean start line. I was immatienly wanting to try it, considering of all the reviews i had watched on youtube. There were a couple different samples, the mini square ones with abit of product in them. She had these three:

Bedtime for Breakouts

Hit the spot

Brighten up spf15

I've been using them for a few days.

I used the bedtime for breakouts for the first time last night on two pimples that had just come. Now those pimples are clearing up and there drying out and clearing away, This by far is my favorite.... so far.

The brighten up spf15 was a little suprising at first because it was a tan colour, i wasnt sure what i was supposed to do with it. I was also a little sceptical because it said "shimmer" && we all know shimmer is bad for oily skin but its a pretty great product. Its a great primer andit moisterizes good so i enjoy it.

Now the "hit the spot" I do not like this. I do not like the smell or the way it goes on it hasnt done anything so if i would choose bedtime for breakouts or this, i would choose bedtime for breakouts. I am happy this does not come in the starter pack.

So this is why it was free, I didnt buy anything yet because if im gonna buy something thats so expencive, I want to know that i like the line and that it would work for me.

I have oily, sensitive, *dry skin in winter*, ACNE PRONE skin.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

I have only been using this product for a day but my skin felt much cleaner and it did cleanse nicely. This morning i saw a difference. I really think this product is gonna clear my skin, and i feel really confident about it!

Reviewed on October 1, 2011

I absolutely love these products!! I've had acne for 4 years now and I only get the odd spot :) it's amazing :)

Reviewed on September 11, 2011

its a good product but it doesn't clear your skin dramatically or completely, at least for me it didn't, i still have break-outs and always a few pimples here and there. i tend to just use the bed time for breakouts and the mask/exfoliator makes your skin feel fresh and soft after but then usually leads to a breakout :/ it helps your skin but isn't the solution to getting rid of acne forever

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

I first purchased the mini kit of travel sized products, after about a month of acne free skin i purchased the full sized products. i have used proactive, clean and clear, natural remedies and clinique but this has shown the best improvement in my skin. i especially love the "bedtime for breakouts" product, im not sure what it is but if leaves my skin looking AMAZING the next morning!

Reviewed on July 18, 2011

Clean start works great :) the place where I get facials uses it during the facials afterwards I literally have no acne! Incredible! Love this stuff <3

Reviewed on April 6, 2011

I really like these products. I am a teen and since they are designed for teens makes it even better! They really helped clear up my skin and they even helped get rid of some of the scarring that I had on my forehead. I don't have very heavy acne anymore, but I used to( previously ) When I started using this product my acne was light with occasional break outs. It won't clear up your skin in 24 hours, but you have to use it for a while before you start to REALLY notice a difference. It also helped with redness. I have redness around the cheek area and this really evened my skin tone. I love how to toner you mist over your face instead of wiping your face with a cotton ball. The bottles are really fun too! The face scrub/mask thingy i love also. It says use it 3-5 times a week but I use it only 2 times because I feel like i'm scrubbing my face raw if I use any scrub that often. it does make your skin softer! I also recommend getting their lipshine. It is amazing!

Reviewed on March 19, 2011

This stuff works really well. I started breaking out with tiny bumps under my skin on my forehead, the sides of my face and behind my ears. I didn't know what the heck it was and it soon developed into the worst acne I've ever had. I have always had small breakouts now and again, I have oily skin and wasn't taking care of it properly. When I started using Mirena, it got worse, then cleared up when I started using the proper cleansing products and doing a good regimen. When this craziness started in December, I started using everything I could find. I googled and found that salicylic acid and benzoyle peroxide were two of the most active treatments. I was using a salicylic acid face wash and a salicylic acid moisturizer that was non-comodogenic and things just got worse. I kept thinking once this breakout cleared up, or this zit went away, it would be over. I even went to a doctor and got a prescription compound and I thought it was helping. After almost 3 months of seriously wanting to hide my face in public and starting to get depressed about my appearance, I happened to go into a Ulta beauty supply store. The lady there recommended this product. At first I was skeptical b/c the active ingredient in most of the bottles is salicylic acid, and I was already using that, plus it said it was for teens and I'm 24 - but I took a chance. I saw a difference in my face after maybe 3 days. I DID still have a pretty bad breakout when I got my cycle, but it cleared right up! I have been using it almost 2 weeks now and my face is looking so normal again! TRY this product, it's worth it!

Reviewed on February 18, 2011

Makes your skin bright! Alot of people complain about the smell, but I like it. Most of the products work really well.