Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash

Triclosan (0.3%), Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Extracts Of: Melissa Officinalis Leaf, Quillaja Saponaria Bark, Echinacea Purpurea; Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Camphor, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Diammonium Copper EDTA.

Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash

Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash 16.9oz (500ml)
updated: 06/04/2017 03:04 UTC

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 7, 2010

I have been using this for 2 years, I love this product! Great for teenage skin like mine!

Meep, The World
Reviewed on September 13, 2008

Like most acne, I think that a 'suck it and see' approach is, unfortunately, the way forward - what works for some will not work for others. I have had success with this product but I have read many reviews where it hasn't for other people.

I have been using this for about a year now and while it works wonders on everyday blemishes it isn't so great with cystic acne (which I believe should be treated/prevented from within anyway). However, it is one of the few face washes that does not irriate or dry out my skin.

If you are on a budget I would not recommend this as it is pricy, but if you are willing to take a chance it might just work for you... I recommend buying a trial size first!

Mary, Dublin
Reviewed on March 24, 2008

I wouldn't buy this product again.

abixx, UK Yorkshire
Reviewed on September 14, 2007

i use this in conjunction with snail gel and it has worked a miracle for me. i am 21 and up to a few weeks ago still got really bad acne all kinds. i wont wash my face with anything else its pure no artificial perfum or chemicals