Dermajuv Detoxifying Cleanser with Resveratrol for Acne Prone Skin reviews

Brand: Dermajuv

Aqua, sodium coco sulphate, coamidopropyl betaine cocamide MEA, Glycolic acid, PEG-12 dimethicone, PEG-150 distearate, glycol distearate, pichia/ resveratrol ferment extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, Aloe Vera, tangerine oil, ammonium hydroxide phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate.

Reviewed on May 19, 2011

i have suffered acne since i was 12 i tried to use st else after 2 years with proactive stumbled upon this website BAD MISTAKE EVER their products are overpriced, didnt work and when i tried to return the product they didnt reply my email the whole thing is just a scam dont waste your money

Reviewed on August 2, 2010

After using basically every over the counter product out there and after having a bad reaction to Panoxyl where my skin blistered I decided to go for a natural product. I stumbled across the Dermajuv website and ordered the Acne Treatment System and paid over AU$120.00. I sat down and read the "Ă“xford Univertisy Study" which says many times that there is a specific concentration/dosage of Resveratrol that is needed to have any beneficial effect on acne. I then emailed the company asking what that dosage was and what dosage was in their product. Suprise suprise I received no response but stupidly decided to use their product anyway. BAD MISTAKE. This is an absolute scam and I highly recommend avoiding this company all together. There are very few real life reviews apart from their website that give any indication that this works. I've never posted a comment on this site but signed up specifically for this review. Steel clear of this crap. Waste of money and did nothing positive to my skin. The whole acne treatment system is now in the bin where it belongs! Hope you read this before you spend the $$$!

Reviewed on February 23, 2010

I absolutely loved this product. I tried it after having a bad experience with BP. Dermajuv is hyped up for using Resveratrol, which apperently works well to kill acne causing bacteria but without the side effects I was suffering from BP. I saw results using the face wash + the acne clarifying cream in less than a week. Better info yet, was that I stopped using it for a week on vacation, since I forgot to bring it. The difference was noticeable when I stopped. Upon returning home, and returning to using it, my skin went right back to its calm look with no redness, and much fewer breakouts. I am SO glad I tried this product. I highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed on January 20, 2010

A few months ago I stopped taking BCP and my nice, normal skin went crazy. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it because I wanted to look decent for my wedding. I (stupidly) tried Dermajuv the week before my wedding because I had such high hopes, and I was horribly disappointed. My skin looked the worst it ever has in my life on my wedding day. I switched to Cetaphil that night and my skin has been improving consistently for the last few weeks. Dermajuv is the worst product of many I have tried. Don't waste your money!