DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin'™ Acne Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: DermaDoctor

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Other Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Glycolate, Sorbitol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alchol, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

amazing... If you give it time!
Reviewed on August 3, 2013

This by far has been the ONLY cleanser, let alone treatment, that has almost COMPLETELY eradicated my cystic acne. I still have small little clogged pores but using their KP duty on my face twice a week in the shower really exfoliates and helps to minimize the little bumps. This is by far the best thing plus a little goes a long way. I have been on the same bottle for 3 months and I'm only 2/3 through the bottle and I wash only once a day. Took about 2 weeks to see results but my skin has been perfect if I keep up use.

Reviewed on September 12, 2011

I used this cleanser with the matching acne serum *****

I had severe acne and now I have moderate acne. But my face looks severe because I have red marks from where all my other pimples used to be. But if you look closely, I don't have much pimples anymore

I used this for a month. This has been the quickest most effective acne cleanser for me and I tried a lot of acne things

Reviewed on April 18, 2011

This is the best cleanser I have seen, and I have tried everything, clinique, pro-active,acne aid, accutane.. all of them.

also you need to get rid of the makeup before and be aware that it doesn't need water, first massage your face without water and then , rinse with lukewarm water. It needs almost a week to see results.

This is specially good for peope in his 20 and 30.