Dermaclear All-In-One Formula reviews

4.3/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Dermaclear

Key Ingredients:
Laurel Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, 8-HO Quinoline, Allantoin.

Tamara, California
Reviewed on May 29, 2009

I've used this product for years and always come back to it to clear up my acne.

Michelle, Colorado, Denver
Reviewed on April 24, 2009

I've had moderate acne for quite sometime now, and I've been wanting to find a cleanser and toner that will make my existing scars and blemish go away! When I visited the official site, I was unsure if I wanted to purchase the products and give it a try...I saw some negative reviews about it also. BUT. the negative reviews were wrong!

I just got it 2 days ago.. shipping was so fast! It works so great! I purchased the Dermaclear purifying cleanser & the all in one formula toner... i haven't broke out with blemishes and my past scars are recovering and going away!!! After these two products... I use a lotion that I've been using before (Not the brand). I love it! The negative reviews were wrong.. everyones skin is different... this product is for combination, oily, and acne prone skin.

ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS
Mag Tan, Singapore
Reviewed on November 5, 2008

It made my skin soft and smooth but it doesn't really lighten my pigmentation.