Page 5 of Dermabrasion reviews

Reviewed on April 16, 2007

I think it made my scar's stand out more. i'm thinking of doing a co2.

Reviewed on January 16, 2007

instead of all these treatments the best is to go see your doctor and ask for anti biotics which help acne disappear 100% with regards to scars they will disappear over time and regards to craters in your skin its sad to know it will stay forever one advise try not to pick scars

by blahblah82 on 05/08/2014 01:26
God these reviews are so freaking ignorant.
Reviewed on December 22, 2006

I would not recommend dermabrasion for moderate to severe acne scars. I had the procedure many years ago but it didn't help the appearance of my rolling scars at all. In fact, I believe it made some of them worse. The recovery is no fun--red face for a long time and having to keep the face moist for several days is difficult.

Since my procedure I have learned that you must find a doctor that is very skilled in doing dermabrasions (mine had minimal experience). Many physicians won't even do them. Very difficult for the doctor to determine how "deep" to go. They often err on the cautious side and therefore, not good results. It was a waste of money for me.