Dermablend Cover Creme reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Dermablend

Titanium Dioxide (3%).

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Talc, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Stearate, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Microcrystalline Wax, Lauroyl Lysine, May Contain (+/-):, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Iron Oxides.

Dermablend - Cover Creme SPF 30 (New Formula) - Honey Beige-Chroma 3
updated: 06/07/2017 09:54 UTC

Lindsay, San Diego
Reviewed on January 1, 2012

I got this for my wedding because I was so stressed out that i was breaking out like crazy. i told my husband if i dont find a make up to cover this we are postponing the wedding.

i tried a bunch of stuff and i liked this the best. it is a little pricey but LASTS sooo long. i think mine lasted like 9 months.

and they color match you at macys. unlike going to target and have to spend money for something you have no idea if it will match right.

Mupson, SoCal
Playing_In_Traffic, Missouri
Reviewed on December 10, 2010

Although it made me break out(I think because of the mineral oil), I really like this stuff. It looks great on your face and hides anything. I now use it for dark circles under my eyes and it works wonders.